1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Rejected X-ray Texture pack installed but not in use

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by Zornock9, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zornock9

Zornock9 New Member

Title says most of the story, but more specifically, had a xray texture pack installed but not actively in use, and hadn't been in use for upwards of 6 months, and not on this server, it was on some mini games servers looking for secrets. Either way unban me or not, i'll probably just wait the ban duration to play with my buddies again. I really do want to keep playing on this server, the community is small but friendly. If you decide to not unban me, by all means i don't blame you, i probably should've uninstalled it a while ago. my bad. I've since uninstalled the texture pack.

also i got killed twice beforehand, and i'm pretty sure my items got deleted, don't know if thats server policy. Also i got banned around 5:10 AM ET, which is an odd hour to be banned.

2. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    - Request Denied: Improper format -

We require all unban requests to follow this format: https://crystalcraftmc.com/threads/required-writing-an-unban-request.8/ Please re-submit your application using the appropriate format. I would also like to take a moment to inform you that your xray was caught through the use of logblock on the tunnels under your base. I highly suggest you do not claim that you haven't used it in months or ever on this server since we have the physical proof not only that you used it on this server but we have the timestamps of when you did it.
    Xray is one of the most serious offenses on this server however we are willing to consider unbanning you provided you fill out an appropriate and truthful unban request. You were /killed and your inventory has been removed from the game along with the contents of your enderchest and even if we approve you returning to the server you will have to wait a 2 week minimum from the time your ban was issued for having used xray before we will let you log back on.
    You seem like an alright guy, I just approved your website membership last night, it's unfortunate you chose to xray on the server. I hope you take the time to fill out a request and get past this mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.