1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Rejected why am i even muted

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by RazorBlade789, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member

. What was the reason you were muted for?
    i was muted because.... honestly i dont even know something about octopus and rule 9

2. Why did you deliberately break one of CrystalCraftMC's rules?
    I dont think i did

3. Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
    I think i deserve to be unmuted cause i dont think i did anything wrong

4. Do you swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC should you be unmuted, and how can we trust that you will?
    I think you can trust me because i dont think i did anything
    5. Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?
    I do follow the rules and i really love CC ive been on it for like more than 2 years and i really want to talk with people instead of constant tping and wasting wood on signs

2. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

--Thread Denied--

From my own logs, when I ran your IP on May first:
    [16:29:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Running search for players matching '#.#.#.#' (this could take a little while).
    [16:29:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] The following players previously logged in from that IP address:
    [16:29:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus, RazorBlade789

As for the reason I muted the account 'voctopus', and then the additional accounts on the IP:
    [16:28:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus: wana f---\
    [16:28:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus: f--- yea i am mother f---a f--- me ha4rd bi---
    For what it is worth I should have just perm banned every account on the IP rather than mute but I was being nice.

As far as justification for you being on the same IP, the fact that you killed the ask account repeatedly in your base, again not solid evidence but on top of the shared IP, it works:
    [16:11:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting RazorBlade789
    [16:17:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting RazorBlade789
    [16:18:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting RazorBlade789
    [16:19:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting RazorBlade789
    [16:20:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus was shot by RazorBlade789 using [What does Bing mean?]
    [16:25:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting RazorBlade789

Also joining about the same time is not always mean that you are an alt, but on top of the matching IP's, it goes.
    [12:24:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RazorBlade789 joined the server.
    [12:24:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus joined the server.
    [12:26:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RazorBlade789 left the server.
    [12:26:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus left the server.
    [16:05:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RazorBlade789 joined the server.
    [16:06:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] voctopus joined the server.

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.