1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Solved When will the Voter Crystal shops be fixed?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by d3ad_man_walking, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d3ad_man_walking

d3ad_man_walking New Member

like the title says

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Currently at this time I don't have an ETA. Sadly the way we had the shops setup don't function properly anymore. They may go into retirement if we don't find a fix. I will update you if a fix or retirement is issued.

3. d3ad_man_walking

d3ad_man_walking New Member

oh what will i do with my end crystal then =(

4. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

@paperbat33, Currently the shop for Voters Crystal's is up and running temporarily. You can go ahead and turn in voter crystals and you will be given a shulker box with the loot instead of having to look in the chest. This is temporary fix for now, this could be removed at anytime or is could stay. If there is any other update with the shops, we will try to update you as soon as possible.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 1
  5. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

Hello @paperbat33 ! You, and anyone else who is following this issue will be glad to know that the issue has been fixed and is now working and verified by @Cragnarok .

As of now the only one I've fixed is the actual end city one and myself or the other staff members will work on updating the other chest options.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

Just another quick update:

The staff team has finished updating all of the Exp Sale Chests. Here is to hoping 1.13 doesn't break them again! I will be closing the thread since the issue has been fully resolved.

Regards,
    _s_

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.