1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Voting items

Discussion in 'Network Suggestions' started by ezlmaoo, Aug 13, 2015.

1. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

REMOVE XP BOTTLES.
    They cannot stack with other /cb bottles and the amount of XP bottles received is comparable to the amount of voting gold/emeralds which, considering the huge difference in value, is dumb.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

I need all the xp possible and the few bottles from voting are safer than me lagging while trying to kill mobs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Well you have to remember that voting emeralds and gold can be exchanged for a full level up no matter how high your current level is. Most players that have over a few hundred levels did it because of the voting minerals and not XP bottles.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

you could always use crystalbanker (/cb) to deposit all of your experience, use the voting xp bottles, then use crystalbanker to re-add your bottles.

I think the voting xp bottles are supposed to be a lesser item than the gold/emerald.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

But the thing is that if they're lesser, then why do I also get fewer voting bottles than minerals per vote? If voting XP bottles are kept, then at least make a vote give a few stacks of it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

that's not a bad idea. I can't do anything about it, but I'll make sure @jflory7 sees this. :O)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Thanks =)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

A few stacks seems a bit much to me, though? I'm all for raising them, but they are supposed to be lesser than the voting minerals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

I don't know, the voting XP bottles are a huge waste of a vote for me and causes me to become upset for a few seconds when I think that I could have gotten a similar number of voting gold/emeralds to that of the previous vote.

10. jflory7

I'd be interested in hearing what others think a fair amount of XP bottles are for votes.

11. Dev10k

Dev10k Member

I think it would be better to remove them entirely, all I get when I vote and receive XP Bottles is a huge bundle of disappointment. I says to myself "HOLY FRICKIN SCHIZZNIT BALLS OF GRAVY WHY MUST BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE??!!" then I carry on voting, hoping I don't get more. When ever I get gold, emeralds, or diamonds, a party of exploding ruby carrots and care packages of Doritos start raining down inside my head. Please @jflory7, end the madness ;-;

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. jflory7

So to confirm… you don't think any amount of XP bottles would make them worth it, even with CrystalBanker.

13. Dev10k

Dev10k Member

Quite so

14. MCMCaveman

I would like iron for making beacons.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Voting iron would be a cool idea

16. Dev10k

Dev10k Member

Yeah and the iron gives you half a level rather than a full one like gold and emeralds

17. MCMCaveman

Oh, no i did not mean iron to trade into xp, i just simply meant iron ingots for ingame use. i.e. making beacons foundations or making pistons for food/mob farms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dev10k

Dev10k Member

Well, maybe it could be used for both? To cover both aspects

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Purging XP bottles from voting rewards would be excellent, but keeping them in-game with crystalbanker as the shop currency is still apreciated.
    Voting iron would be pretty cool, but again, if it doesn't give a full level I'd feel that I'd grow to resent it.

20. Bloktopus

Bloktopus Active Member

How about take out XP bottles, replace them with regular iron (not tradeable) in the same amiunt as xp bottles are currently? Seems like that wouldnt be OP and wouldnt be perceived as useless as XP bottles. I have to admit I have alterior motives as I need a crapton of hoppers atm.

• Like Like x 2