1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Rejected Unban pretty please

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by MasonMcKibbin, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasonMcKibbin

MasonMcKibbin New Member

Nov 13, 2015
    1. I was banned from the server for x-ray, which the use of is a careless violation of server rules.
    2. There is absolutely no justification as for the use of x-ray that I could justify. The rules are clear.
    3. As is with any unban request, I wish to be unbanned as I care deeply about playing on the CCMC server, as it has a great environment with very welcoming players and has an almost small local feel, which I greatly enjoy. Whether or not I deserve such is up to you, the staff. I will never use x-ray on CCMC and I absolutely understand how it leads to the degradation of the semi-vanilla server atmosphere by undermining the economy where people work hard to gain valuable items.
    4. I swear to uphold the rules of CCMC and will never utilize x-ray or violate any other rules as such. Personally, x-ray represents a loss to the feel of survival Minecraft which is so enjoyable in single player and on the CCMC server, which is one of the few servers I have played on that gets that 'feel' right. If easy to come by resources is the aim, then creative is a better option.
    5. In this case, as with many, following the rules is simple - do not use x-ray. This ensures that the server maintains a fair game to all players and that I will not have any undue advantage. I think mutual trust and respect is important to the community of a server and I hope and will strive to maintain that in the future.

I greatly appreciate your time in reading this - it really means a lot to me! I understand that an unban is a privilege, not a given in any way, and I will accept any response. Thank you.
  2. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Staff Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Hello @MasonMcKibbin
    After reading your 2nd unban request, we have decided to deny your 2nd uban request. If you really are interested in coming back to the server I suggest giving it some time before you apply for a 3rd unban request. Spamming unban's will not help your case at all. Let some time pass, stay active on the fourms and maybe post another unban request in the future.

Application Denied
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.