1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Rejected Unban Please

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by MasonMcKibbin, Mar 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasonMcKibbin

MasonMcKibbin New Member

I was banned from the server for 6 months for using an X-ray mod to find ores and spawners. I did this because I did not think of the consequences and didn’t read the rules fully. I think I deserve to be unbanned because I like the server and have now learnt that the consequences for this violation are rather serious. I will play as an honest player if you unban me and will do anything to redeem myself. I swear to uphold the rules of the server as I wouldn’t want to be banned again. I love the server and played on it every day and wish to continue playing on it. I plan to read the rules extensively to ensure I don’t break them and get banned again. I feel this will make me a better player as I will be playing fairly and will be stopping hacking which helps the hack free aspect of a great server.

2. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding.

Hello @MasonMcKibbin
    After reading your unban request, we have decided to deny your uban request. For future reference, I suggest reading rules fully.

Application Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.