1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Recruiting Tsunami

Discussion in 'Teams' started by CrissCrisis, Feb 14, 2018.

1. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

First off, yep. I took the layout off of the forums. Anyways, feast your eyes.

Who We Are

Tsunami is a team, obviously founded by CrissCrisis. The name was chosen, because this team is something of a beautiful nature, yet dangerous at the same time. This team is peaceful, when unprovoked. If you would like to be friends, you can message CrissCrisis, and ask to be put on the Allies list. When doing so, you have to make sure, One, that your entire team knows that this team is an ally, and make them aware of the members in the team. Once you have done that, if CrissCrisis agrees he will message his members in the team chat and make everybody aware of the situation, with the new allies as well. We will be harmful, when needed. If we are being provoked, and we have the opportunity to strike, we make take that chance. While we do not try to attack often, if we, say have intel on where an enemy base is, we make take it upon ourselves to show them a lesson. But as previously stated, no hostile action will take place as long as we are allies, and unless given permission no member will set a home at another ally players base.

How to Join Us
    Tsunami is looking for players that can play actively, and who understands basic common sense, and can follow the rules of the team. If you can meet the following requirements, then you may be accepted.

Requirements
    • Must be 14 years old or older. Can be negotiated with a talk with CrissCrisis.
    • Must be able to log onto the CrystalCraftMC TeamSpeak3 server to talk with the team, and have a smart phone, where you can download the "Kik" app, and we can have team discussions. The TS3 rule can be negotiated.
    • Must have been a player for a decent amount of time, with something to contribute to the team.

If you meet these requirements, please send the Leader of the team, CrissCrisis a private message on the forums, or message him in game.

Members

Leader
    - The leader has the final say on all team matters, and can be spoken to about any subject relating to the team, and will think about each question carefully, and make sure the right choice is being made. The Leader will make all team announcements when needed.

-----@CrissCrisis

Director - The directors work closely with the Leader and keeps tabs on everybody, reporting all violations of rules and comes up with plans on the servers.

-----Rybion

Enforcer- The Enforcers are the backbone of the team, they spread the news of the team all over, and they try to get new people to join. They gather materials for the team base, as all members do, but they are the people that get what needs to be done, done.

(TBD - Send Applications)

Recruits - The Recruits are the newest members of the servers, who are still in the beginning of the team, and gets moved up on the directors or Leaders command. The Enforcers should show the recruits the ropes.

-----Material_

Allies
    Our allies are those who regularly buy information off of us and have agreed to a no-combat agreement.
    • The Empire

Enemies - Our enemies are the people we rush to destroy, and never make agreements with until a mutual truce has been made between the leaders of the two teams, or two players. If any rule of the truce is violated, both teams are back to enemies.
    • None yet, just wait.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DuxV

DuxV Guest

Good luck with your team!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. CrissCrisis

Thanks man!

4. CrissCrisis

Welcome, Rybion to the team! Many of you may know that it is my old alternate account, but I no longer use the account as such. I gave it to a friend of mine who hops on occasionally with me. He is a good friend, but he is not me. If anybody has anything serious to message me about, ask him for me, or just ask me. Thank you, and good luck Rybion!

5. CrissCrisis

This team is still active, and accepting players. We would love to see new people join!

6. CrissCrisis

Because of some involvements on the server, I would like to disband this team until further notice.