1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Tragic Death

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by todd5747, Apr 2, 2017.

1. todd5747

todd5747 Active Member

Today, I died. Horribly. I'd recently found a pressure plate in a dark area of spawn... i'd been encouraged to keep looking for the luck pool I'd asked about almost every day since I started adventuring in the new world. I had the idea to use a night vision potion so I could see what was happening in the dark area, and well, i found out. Then I fell to my death. I lost everything including two very nice fishing poles with mending... like one i've actually given away after fishing it out of the water with one of my fishing poles, as well as the armor i was wearing, and everything in my inv. :(
    I tried to rush back, but items despawn after death apparently, i returned, equipped with an elytra which i was able to use to float at the last second before another untimely death... and I found myself in an area underground. While the new area was somewhat intriguing, it was hardly worth all the gear I lost which I can only hope to regain slowly over the coming year. But I didn't expect a death trap at spawn. :\

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

Rest in Peace Todd April 2017, you were gone too soon. My condolences and best wishes to you as you get through this difficult time of dealing with your own untimely demise. It can be terrible coming to term with the loss of a loved one, so I can't begin to imagine how much more heartbreaking and traumatic it must be to have to get through witnessing your own death. Stay strong, even though I guess you probably can't since you're likely running around in low-tier pleb armor. Learning to live without yourself can be tough but remember that you continuing your life is what you would have wanted you to do, if you were still here with you today.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. DuxV

DuxV Guest

It's such a horrible thing that you had no choice but to give into plate pressure. I mean, do those plates even care? Why would they pressure you into something like dying?
    Platers gonna plate, I guess...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Haha April Fools... We enabled damage/PvP at spawn for April Fools but forgot to disable it, we never intended anyone to die. Myself or @Natzic should be refunding you soon, if you see us online give us a holla. Sorry once again.

Cheerio,
    dellman

5. DuxV

DuxV Guest

haha! "April Fools, you're dead! We got you good! We... oh, well that escalated quickly..."

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Wonckay

Wonckay Active Member

Who could have ever predicted that taking damage might kill someone.