1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Time for me to move on

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Natzic, Aug 12, 2018 at 10:19 PM.

1. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding.

Hello everyone,

My time has come to move on with my life. In the past I haven't dedicated nearly enough time I should have to my education with that being high school and college. So I have decided to retire from the CCMC staff team so that I can focus on my education. I had an amazing past 5 years or something years. I would like to thank @jfory7 for giving the opportunity to be part of this servers staff team. I also would like to thank all the players I have encountered throughout the years for all the amazing memories that we had on the server and teamspeak/mumble/discord, there are so many of you guys that I don't think I have the time to "@" everyone :p. So with that I bid everyone a goodbye. Every so often I'll check discord and the website, but it may be a while until you guys see me again.

- Good bye. <3 I hope you all enjoy your lives.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Aww, we'll miss you Natzic! Good luck with school! You'll do great!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Good luck bro! Hope your town doesn't burn down! :D

Cheers,
    Brian

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. CGOMER33

CGOMER33 Member

Natzic! Very sad to see a good fella like you go but totally understand. I will never forget how we met, two world maps ago Aug. 2014, I was just recovering from Dextile totally ruining my build and then I saw this sign you left at my new base that I spent so much time on. Later you showed up and I showed you around some more! Left such a great impression. Thanks for being part of CCMC, ones like you make it better! G o o d l u c k t o y o u s i r! 2014-08-03_19.23.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1