1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Time for me to move on

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Natzic, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

Hello everyone,

My time has come to move on with my life. In the past I haven't dedicated nearly enough time I should have to my education with that being high school and college. So I have decided to retire from the CCMC staff team so that I can focus on my education. I had an amazing past 5 years or something years. I would like to thank @jfory7 for giving the opportunity to be part of this servers staff team. I also would like to thank all the players I have encountered throughout the years for all the amazing memories that we had on the server and teamspeak/mumble/discord, there are so many of you guys that I don't think I have the time to "@" everyone :p. So with that I bid everyone a goodbye. Every so often I'll check discord and the website, but it may be a while until you guys see me again.

- Good bye. <3 I hope you all enjoy your lives.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Aww, we'll miss you Natzic! Good luck with school! You'll do great!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Good luck bro! Hope your town doesn't burn down! :D

Cheers,
    Brian

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. CGOMER33

CGOMER33 Member

Natzic! Very sad to see a good fella like you go but totally understand. I will never forget how we met, two world maps ago Aug. 2014, I was just recovering from Dextile totally ruining my build and then I saw this sign you left at my new base that I spent so much time on. Later you showed up and I showed you around some more! Left such a great impression. Thanks for being part of CCMC, ones like you make it better! G o o d l u c k t o y o u s i r! 2014-08-03_19.23.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Cheers, Natzic. Thanks for taking the torch when I wasn't sure what the next step for CCMC should be. It's a little nostalgic, maybe a little embarrassing (for you ;)), but from as much perspective as I could have as the owner of a Minecraft server, I feel like I watched you grow up over the span of the server's history. From the awkward times as staff in 2013 to the point when you came back as a staff member, there's been a lot of shared experiences we have had together, along with all the staff over the years, since this server began. Yet somehow, even back to the niruvank / MedievalCraft days, you've been a part of the picture. It's a little sad to see you moving on, but I guess I should know as well as anyone that it's a part of life. And sometimes you gotta do you.

I'm happy I got to meet you at MINECON. I hope you won't mind me posting this picture now, but I thought some other people might get a kick out of this. :)

IMG_20160924_124151.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Natzic

Oh, God. I have long hair!(For me)

7. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

@Natzic I didn't know you were blonde! Your minecraft skin is so misleading! You definitely have the face of a Natzic though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Natzic

I'll make sure to take my next photo with black hair and wear a suit. I already got the glasses. :p

• Funny Funny x 2