1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Recruiting The Underground

Discussion in 'Teams' started by ZuniBBa, Mar 24, 2017.

Are you interested in joining this team?

1. Yes

2. Im already on a team

3. Possibly but not at this moment.

4. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

The Underground
    The Underground is a team in which I hope will be at the top one day. We will not be a raiding team as of now, but as time goes it could be a possibility. This is a team in which we are neutral until someone provokes us. If you want to be peaceful with us, we will be peaceful with you.
    Requirements to join :
    • Must be registered or waiting to be confirmed as registered.
    • Must be someone I and the rest of the team members can trust and get along with.
    • No certain age minimum, but I would prefer at least 12 years old.
    • Have a home at the future team base if you can.
    • Be respectful to everyone in the team.
    • Must not be in any other teams.
    Current Members :
    @Resource
    @KuraiHiRyuu

Player Allies (for now) :
    @CrissCrisis
    (don't be mad if you weren't on the list, it just means that we are neutral with me.)
    Team Allies :
    None for now

Enemies :
    None for right now

Request Resume :
    1. How long have you been playing CCMC?

2. What will you do to prove that you will be loyal to this team?

3. If you are accepted, would you be fine with helping and living in the future team base that will be built later on as the team grows?

4. Do you promise to respect all members of the team, even if you don't like them.

5. If you do not like a certain member of the team, would you be willing to get along with the certain member?

6. Do you understand that you could be kicked at any moment if you disrespect, show disloyalty, or even to allow a certain member to join? Certain Punishments will be decided by the team.

7. If you were to be kicked, you must promise to not cause drama about it, nor be able to ever join the team again, unless there is a valid reason for it.

You may either send your application in a conversation or send it in a reply on this thread.
    Please and thank you,
    Core_Infuego

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

5. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member

I'd love to be allies with your team! My team is called "The Genji Mains" DM me for more details

• Like Like x 1