1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

The Turtle

Discussion in 'Network Suggestions' started by urbansith, Aug 3, 2015.

1. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

How about a class that has no weapons, potions, or anything else. Just Prot IV armour. And limited jumping boost. A turtle.

2. ex0rcisms

ex0rcisms New Member

Would be a waste of time and effort on the developer's part. Who would actually use that class?

3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

What exactly would its offensive moves be? The Wither currently has Protection IV leather armor, so I think the Turtle would also need another strategic advantage to make it worth the while.

Eventually, once custom classes are added into the plugin, it would be possible, but I do think that in its current form, it doesn't add much to the game.

4. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

@jflory7 I was thinking Prot IV iron. His offensive move would be to punch with his fist. And if possible make him resistant to knockback.

5. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Like the metalman level in the single player battle gameplay of SSB

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. jflory7

I'll keep that in mind… iron armor + slowness might make an interesting powerup too!

7. Saphiria

Saphiria Active Member

That actually sounds great, but it would also need a bow... (I love bows, thats why I always suggest them).

8. jflory7

Any enchants?

9. Saphiria

Saphiria Active Member

Maybe just infinity and punch?

10. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

We have to many bow classes already.... It this was a democracy I'd vote no bow

Going off what caveman sad, make him slow but with strength, metal mario was stonger. We would obviously need the testers to figure out if 1 or 2 was better but I like the concept. I'd go with the name silverfish or something though since ,so far, we have used just mc mobs

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  11. JesterCopperpot

JesterCopperpot Active Member

give him a green die with KB III

12. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

And then there's a cactus

13. _stevoism_

does cactus have slowness? strength? only a fist?
    Does this mock class have thorns? a sword?

14. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Just a little side note: If you ask me the cactus class is the best class simply because I'm mediocre with a bow and a wooden sword is overpowered when everyone else has leather armor.

15. _stevoism_

I've played a few rounds with you, i know you always go cactus. Don't let you desire for one class to cloud you imagination for another.

16. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Oh no, don't get me wrong... This kit could be overpowered with strength III and I would definately love something like it. Maybe it'd have some sort of consumable which when used is removed from your inventory. Maybe a turtle shell(For obvious reasons would have to be some other item which could pass off as a shell) which when it explodes, it causes large amounts of damage to players in the area. I understand it wouldn't be too easy to make something like it, but it would be interesting to see how the players end up using the kit.