1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

The PVP Alliance of CrystalCraft Teams & Equal Forces, PACTEF

Discussion in 'Archived Teams' started by JesterCopperpot, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesterCopperpot

JesterCopperpot Active Member

Hello I am looking to form a server wide alliance if you will. As some of you may know, there has been a previous server alliance that, well I kind of took part in it's dismanteling. But this one is very different. We are here for the benefit of eachother, a safety net of resources and assistance. In a nutshell this alliance is here to help gain strength and power to new teams and old. If someone needs assistance in the arena, then we back them up! If someone just got raided and lost all there stuff, we help them regroup and rebuild! We are here for the safety and welbeing of the crystalcraft community. There will be a main hall where group decisions will be made but no loot is to be held there or brough there. This hall is most likely going to be destroyed by rougue members but don't worry that is okay, because we can regroup and rebuild. Each week there will be a news reading posted at the hall, by me, telling the latest news, applications, drama exetra. We are not going to be teleported to each others bases or held liable for anyone who does so.
    For anyone looking to join please inbox me your ingame name, age (If comfortable), and team name (if on one).

Members​
    1. -The Crystal Cartel
    2. -Bloktopus
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
      If any questions please inbox me, for I am in charge of leading the alliance!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

My in game name is Party_Wabbit as you can see (hint hint) <----
    My age is somewhere in between 0 and 6,000,000. ;)
    And I'm on a team but they don't to alliances so I'll be like blok aka clok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.