1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

The New Spawn of CrystalCraft

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by InfiniteCorners, Aug 13, 2018.

1. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    The new spawn has finally been loaded onto the server. I have tested everything I could think of and everything appears to be working as intended although bugs are always possible so if you find an issue let me know and we'll take care of it. A special thanks to @StellBell2866 and @Flora_Fox17 for their help decorating this massive project.

2018-08-13_22.20.32.png

The biggest change you will notice is that the shops are now located in spawn rather than having a separate home in the End. The item changes discussed in the thread here have been added to the shops with the exception of the head and flower villagers which will be added to the faire area outside of the pvp arena within the next couple of days. The bartender and barista villagers have been moved to @Natzic 's tavern and Ed the Oologist can now be found inside the Library. The Library now controls dispensing books using the scoreboard, to ensure everyone gets a chance to get a book, and there are several slots for additional books to be published there.

Also added to spawn is the new CCMC Stables which gives players the ability to purchase their choice of tamed and saddled horse, skeleton horse, zombie horse, or donkey. After making a purchase at the stables a player will have 30 seconds to teleport where they want the animal to spawn. The horses can spawn in for the player at any location including spawn, the End or the Nether. Because the horses can spawn within the spawn borders I have changed the region to allow mounting and dismounting them although the horses can NOT fit through the shop doors so make sure you leave the shop before it's summoned or the horse will be stuck and need to be killed by staff (horses can only be killed by players in the arena).

On top of the castle you can find an "Elytra Launch Pad" where a Jump Boost 30 pad will send you as high up as I can get you without NCP thinking you're cheating.

Finally, the Legendary Items previously sold at the end of the CCMC Maze are now located in Plastic Beach. What's Plastic Beach? It's a floating island hovering somewhere within the borders of spawn. Some of you may remember that @jflory7 is a Gorillaz fan and some time ago used this little floating island as his base of operations as owner of the server. In those days it held the most wildly powerful items in the game you could imagine so it only seemed fitting we keep the most OP items we offer players there. Good luck finding it- I tried not to make it too had to see.

I hope you all enjoy the changes, happy mining.
    InfiniteCorners

• Hype Train! Hype Train! x 3
  2. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    Update: As promised villagers have been added outside of the pvp arena where you can buy heads for diamonds or flowers for gold. Ted the Headhunter sells the 42 official MHF skulls as well as the heads of the 5 historical owners of CCMC for 1 diamond each. Daisy the Florist offers every plant available through the creative menu for just 1 gold ingot per dozen. Hope you all enjoy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

The new spawn looks awesome! Nice work @StellBell2866, @Flora_Fox17, and other staff involved! :D

You all are awesome. Maybe I need to come on for an adventure to find it sometime. ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. El_Pengi

El_Pengi Member

I've run into an issue while teleporting into my old /home . I died instantly then it would keep spawning me in a snow biome that would kill me causing me to not progress in the game. Looking to have this issue resolved!

5. InfiniteCorners

Owner
    You should be safe to rejoin the server. It must've been a while since you logged on because all of your homes except /home nether was outside the worldborder. I re-enabled bed spawns so when you died you started spawning outside of the world. I deleted all of the homes out of bounds so you should be fine now, after 1 more death you should appear either at spawn or your nether /home. Good to see you again, let me know if you still have any issues. Good luck and happy mining.

• Like Like x 1