1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Thank you for the investigation. Morkey out.

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by McMorkey, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dextile

Dextile Member

Just to add to my statement, there are 250,000,000,000 blocks on the surface of this minecraft world. What are the chances he encounters a specific patch of only 65,025 blocks (assuming the beacon which can be seen from 255 blocks), days after becoming a regular player again, and in a completely random location. This location was SO FAR that Mork and I had to nether travel to it, even that way, the fastest way of travel, it took us days to get to.

2. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

when i did the math, it was 1 in hundreds of millions. BUT, that was from his base, which is actually only 1.5 hours travel from yours. (which was all stated in the investigation.)

3. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

basically, he won the lottery. It happens sometimes.

4. El_Pengi

El_Pengi Member

I have NEVER harassed you of cheating and you cannot say that I have only because Damian wrote the kick message and put words in my mouth.

5. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

lol @El_Pengi , your forum signature doesn't help your case against this not being a PMOD thing. :OP

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. El_Pengi

El_Pengi Member

Once I found out that I had to leave PMOD because too many staff were in the team I have just been lazy and never updated the signature, I can change it if you like.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

lol I was just giving you crap.

8. McMorkey

McMorkey Active Member

He won the lottery while surviving a ten story fall by landing on a bouncy house that just happened to be being driven by on the presidents parade.

@Tethtibis Do you acknowledge the fact that it is possible, and very likely that this was in fact abuse, but because of the lack of solid evidence, you can not punish Damian?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

As was shown in the investigation, at first I was 95% sure it was abuse, but the log evidence showed different once the timeline of 3 hours was out the window.

I willingly acknowledge that abuse is more likely, but nothing here shows that abuse happened. While definitely more plausible, saying differently on those terms would be like claiming everyone who won the lottery cheated to do so. Just as in a court of law, there is reasonable doubt that it was abuse, xDamian360x is innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty.

he has not been proven guilty. BUT if any viable evidence presents itself to the contrary, the investigation will be reopened.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

I would also like to point out that everyone I investigate (staff or player) gets that same courtesy and right.

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. McMorkey

McMorkey Active Member

And if a similar situation were to arise, and Damian ran into our vault, yet the logs lacked the same amount of proof as they did in this situation, would he once again be found innocent?

12. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

at that point, extenuating circumstances would quell reasonable doubt. I'm fairly sure he'd be found guilty.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Dextile

Dextile Member

Now this one sets me off. There is only 1 ex-staff member- Tallguy102. And most of the staff is on PMOD? Blaster is their leader, and Marsh is an ex-member of that team. 1 out of 12 of our members is not considered "most of the staff is on PMOD". And just because a few staff members are allies with PMOD in survival does not mean we will go as far as to break OUR OWN RULES, just as you follow the player rules , @McMorkey.

quoted from mattdude.

Actually i count 5 members of staff affiliated with the team pmod, 6 if you cound xdamian. Those 5 being: 321mcblaster, marshox66, mattdude, alex360, ultimateafs. That is 5/12 of the current staff. Pretty high numbers

14. McMorkey

McMorkey Active Member

But why would it be any different? If he can't be proven guilty by the logs, then he's innocent right? As you said earlier.

If he would be found guilty in that case, he should be found guilty in this case, if treated as isolated incidents they're exactly the same.

I would love to see another staff members, or @jflory7 's opinion on this, because what you've told me so far is that you are almost 100% sure it was abuse, but because of a small lack of evidence, you disregarded everything else pointing to the fact that it was abuse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Dextile

Dextile Member

I agree, if this is not solved right, what is stopping other staff members from possibly doing the same? Oh xDamian did it and did not get in trouble, so I can do it to

16. MattDude234

MattDude234 Arch-Enemy of Seagulls

Then again, PMOD was vaguely involved in this case other than they participated in the raid, which is the subject of the matter @Dextile

17. alexslacks

alexslacks Member

Can you PLEASE stop using the first name of a staff member when there is no discernible way to tie it to their in game name?

I AM NOT the Alex these guys are referring to!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. MattDude234

MattDude234 Arch-Enemy of Seagulls

And I feel afillate is too strong of a word to use for other staff members besides blaster with PMOD. We are only allies. You really think 1/3 of the staff would break our own rules? We were involved in helping to solve it, not about who is who.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dextile

Dextile Member

Was just correcting you bud :) meant nothing by it

• Like Like x 1
  20. McMorkey

McMorkey Active Member

Haha my bad, any reference made to alex is directed towards @El_Pengi

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.