1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Accepted TentactionXXX

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by GolfWang, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GolfWang

GolfWang New Member

Oct 29, 2015
    1. What was the reason you were banned for?
    2. Why did you deliberately break one of CrystalCraftMC's rules?
    3. Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
    4. Do you swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC should you be unbanned, and how can we trust that you will?
    5. Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?
    (1)The reason I was muted was for saying vulgar and completely immature language that should not have been said. (2)I broke the ccmc rules because I was trying to be funny and was not thinking straight ahead and it resulted in a permanent ban that was lifted and changed into a permanent mute and I had to wait till august 19 to make a request ( obviously I waited a little longer ). (3) I think I deserve to be unmuted because it has been a long time and I have had time to reflect on what I did wrong and realized how bad of things I said. (4) I swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMc and I will respect them and not disobey anymore rules from now on. You can trust that I will uphold these rules because I am dying to become apart of this world reset and start ort of fresh and I'm eager to play with new members and have fun on ccmc once again. (5) I plan to follow the rules by becoming more of a quiet player. I will be more of a helpful player to members and not be disrespectful I will help others and not be rude to them. And I will try to minimize drama as much as I can as a member.

P.S
    My new name is TentactionXXX
    aka GolfWang

2. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

Dec 23, 2013
    At this time you have been unmuted. You had previous warnings before this last punishment, you may not get so luck on the next punishment so be aware and tread lightly.

As always the compound rules apply so read up on em again before reusing chat.

--Application Accepted--

Regards,

_s_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.