1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Team Guardians Recruiting

Discussion in 'Archived Teams' started by MizKitten, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MizKitten

MizKitten New Member

My name is MizKitten. I am a Mage and Trial Mod on the server. I would like to start a team. So far i have a name and thats about it.

This will be a pvp & raiding team. I will make it clear that i cannot pvp, raid or grief but you can. You cannot raid, grief or pvp your teammates but anyone outside of the team you can.

If you join this team you cannot join any other team on the server :)

I will be leader of the team. I will not raid, pvp or greif but that doesnt mean you cant :)

I am looking for friendly, non drama, outgoing fun players to build a team with.

If you are interested please leave me a msg or comment below!!

I will be choosy with who I pick.

This will be a brand new team. I want teammates who think alike and want a community setting. Who wont raid each other and kill each other. But raiding and killing others outside of the team are fine!!

Im new to this so let me know :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BillThePillCosby

BillThePillCosby Member

I would love to be in your team. I can help defend our team, Building ( even tho im not good) good for killing and raiding and a VERY good team mate. Ok see ya :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MizKitten

MizKitten New Member

Perfect Welcome to Team Gaurdians :)

4. narutochic0

narutochic0 New Member

I would like to join your team! I don't have much to offer than hella sweet farming skills.

5. BillThePillCosby

BillThePillCosby Member

@MizKitten Criss said that you let him join the team so i belived him is that true?

6. BillThePillCosby

BillThePillCosby Member

Hey @MizKitten Is narutochic0 in our team>????

7. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

yes they are both on the team

8. Etho_

Etho_ Member

Can I join Team Guardians? I think I would be a valuable asset. I can build many structures, and I can creating amazing creations. I would be a respectful individual and I hope I would make our team one of the best! Whenever you can get back to me, that would be great! :D

9. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Can Ryguy and I join your team? We're REALLY good at harvesting resources, anything from gunpowder to emeralds, ghast tears, and a bunch of other items useful to any team. additionally, none of our old team's 'issues' would still exist, including our consistent craving to PVP each other, etc. It would be awesome if we can get accepted, as we're really drawn in by the team's activeness, and friendliness. =D

10. wary6

wary6 New Member

I'd like to join the team but as for what I can offer there isn't much. I can build stuff pretty good and I'm willing to learn pvp if you're willing to teach me.

11. RyGirl87654

RyGirl87654 New Member

Hey mizkitten :D I qm super happy to be on team guardians :D I just wanna thank you so much for putting me in a paradise xP and I have a ability to color signs so if you like fancy just be free to ask thanks for the help -RyGuy

12. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

I think you guys are either allied or neutral with PMOD- @321MCBlaster can u confirm?

13. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Also @MizKitten can u list who is in ur team at the top of the thread in the main post so we all know who is in the team xD?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. kalle2620

kalle2620 New Member

i relly want to join your team, i am good to pvp and rading, so i relly want to join

15. notsewz123

notsewz123 Member

Can I join your team? I got PvP Skills, building skills, and I want to help others that are in my team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.