1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Official Team Akatsuki

Discussion in 'Teams' started by lee23michael, Dec 10, 2015.

1. lee23michael

lee23michael A Good Man :D

Welcome !!!!!!
    This is my first time to create a BIG team, thank you for visiting this post.
    I'm trying to make this team to be an organized and mature organization, if you are interested to join, please read through the text below, completely!:D

History of Team's Name:
    Originally, Akatsuki is a name of group of people in Naruto. Each member has really unique and strong skill. Also, all members wear a robe that has red cloud on it, which identify Akatsuki's member. If you are a fan of Naruto, you should know this better:).

Who we are:
    Actually, we are the people encourage cool guys to be cooler,hot guys to be hotter,and nice to be nicer. In this team, people will build base, pvp , and do something for fun and reward.

Team Structure:
    Ideally, this team would have 3 groups. Root, Branch, and Leaf. Each group will have an individual base, and group size will be limited by 7 people
    Root: "Root" is the group has been built, which are the players started this team or who were in this team originally. This group will provide anything that other groups need (except diamonds) :p, and membership is fixed.
    Branch: "Branch" will maintain team staffs, except special staff
    Leaf: "Leaf" will have all the members who do not wanna be staff and who are not in "Root".

Team Positions:
    Players in each position are staffs, and they will have access to 'Branch'.

Team leader (lee23michael): Leader of the whole team(3 groups), and leader of "Root"

All of the staffs are in the list below will get pay per month.
    If they don't do their job well, they will be replaced, and position status will be update in this post.

Special Staff: Group leaders and co-leaders belong to each group, not all belong to Branch

Group leaders
    Apply Requests:
    Mature enough to make decisions and responsible for all the group members.
    Income: (2 Diamonds + 1 block of Gold)/Month
    Description & Duty: Leader of "Branch" and "Leaf". Leader of "Branch" has to be a staff or member in "Root". Leader of "Leaf" is open to everyone. These two leaders will do decisions of their group.

Co-leaders
    Apply Requests:
    Same as Group leaders
    Income: (1 Diamond + 1 block of Gold)
    / Month
    Description & Duty:
    Co-leaders will be picked by each group leader, and get a part of pay from group leader.
    Co-leaders will help leader do some emergency decisions when team leader and group leaders are not online.

Events
    Apply Requests:
    Creative, have enough experience of playing Minecraft, and can have good idea of team activities.
    Income: 2 Diamonds/Month + Bonus(0-9 Gold)
    Description & Duty:

Events is to help leaders design and build team or group events and tasks.
    Bonus will base on the difficulty of the events or task.

Structure Builder and Designer
    Apply Requests:
    Good at building, and have good designs of building structures. In addition, good at redstone circuit will be considered. Also,need to pass a test of building.
    Income: 1 set of God Tools + Bonus( 0-1Diamond + 0-9Gold)
    Description & Duty:
    Design building and base structure for 'Branch' and 'Leaf '
    Bonus will base on the difficulty and quality of building structure.

Resources Collector
    Apply Requests:
    Willing to work hard to collect huge amount resources
    Income: 1 set of God Tools + Bonus(0-9 Diamond)
    Description & Duty:

Collect resources for the whole team, such as food, wood, blocks, and some other material.

Team Events
    Each month will have a team event. This event could be a game or a task, and it opens to every member. Leaders will inform the detail of team event to their members. Also, I will post the event here.
    The winner(or top group) of each event will earn reward.

Basic Rules of Team
    Each group will have their own rules that set up by their leader, but the rules that are listed here are apply to every group
    1. All of the members can Not TP players outside Team Akatsuki to their base

2. Based on Rule #1, Root's members can Not TP other two groups' members to Root's base, Team Staffs can Not TP members of Leaf to Branch's base.

3. PVP between team members, Winner has to return stuffs to the other palyer.

4. Everything you found belongs to yourself, keep them privately.

5. Don't take other members' stuff without noticing.

6. Be nice and respect each other

Team Requests

1.All of team members should obey team rules and group rules. If you don't follow the rules, you will be kicked out and can't come back ever.

2. I hope(a cool thing) all the members can change their skin to team skin, which is the Akatsuki's robe,and your head will not change. How to process it, we will teach you after you join. [​IMG]
    However, if you have a permanent channel skin, i won't force you to change.

3. At least, be a registered member, and actively have a full month of CCMC experience.

4. If you are interested to join, post in this Thread and answering the following questions.

Interview Questions
    a) Which range does your age belong to?
    A. 5-10, B. 11-15, C. 16-20, D. above 20

b)What are you good at in Minecraft?

c)What will you contribute to the team and group?

d)Are you currently in a team now?

e)Why do you wanna join this team?

f)Tell me one funny thing that you have done or you have seen in Minecraft.:D

Members in each group will be update here

Root:
    @lee23michael,
    @Wonckay, @GameLogicYT

@StellBell2866

Branch (team staff):
    Leader: @iDEVLMAN
    co-leader:
    Event: @Amynicole2003 / @StellBell2866
    Structure builder/designer: @Buhk
    Resource Collector: @Party_Wabbit

Leaf
    Leaf 1: ()

Leader:
    Co-leader:
    Members: @MrJaxer , @Ender_Knight87 , @AdvancedGamer14

Leaf 2: ()
    Leader:
    Co-leader:

Members:

Leaf 3: ()
    Leader:

Co- Leader:
    Members:

Traitors:
    @riot1man
    @GolfWangDGAF
    @VosKon

Inactive Members:
    @J_mine_craf7

Waiting List
    @bigbuilderman424

Once again, thank you for reading the entire text completely, and I am looking forward to accept your applications. Once we have at least 3 members of each group, I will help start.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

A. I answer A. B. I am good at PvP C. I will protect all members' from raids or PvPers. D. The only team I am in is this team. E. I already joined ;p F. Yes. I am applying for guard. G. My life.

3. 301Logic

301Logic Member

For the skin requirement what you can do it add the jacket, sleeve, and pants to the skin to where if you don't always want to wear the robe you can go to skin customization and turn off the robe

4. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

Interview Questions
    a) above 20

b) I am good at most things in MC. I am not amazing at anything but good at everything.

c) I can help with building a base and resource collecting.
    d) I am not part of a formal team though I am part of a group that just chills together.

e) I need a team to keep things interesting. People to play with and have fun with.

f) I would like to see where I fit in with the team before applying to a position. Though I can fill a spot if needed.

g) I had one of my bases filled with random animals by a friends. Hundreds of animals. Everywhere.

5. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

This team gets a big fat "Winner" rating from me. Awesome to see the time and organization behind the team, can't wait to see where you guys go!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. lee23michael

Thank you. Ideally, if more people coming in, this could be a big healthy team. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. lee23michael

Thank you applying, Your application has been accepted. Once we have enough members(at least 3), I will start group, help build base. Welcome to team Akatsuki:D

8. mahp

mahp Active Member

a. B
    b. I am decent at pvp and pretty good in cheering up people and like to help in whatever i can! O, I'm also not bad at mining and good at building
    C. I will contribute with the guard job and can be up as early on weekends 2:00 AM On weekdays i can be on at 4:00 AM I can also help in resource collecting and getting food
    D. I am part of a team that has fun and does stuff that's not that serious unless we put our mind to it
    E. I want to join because i like the team structure and think these are good people to be around with
    F. Yes, guard
    G. One funny thing I have seen is a baby zombie, ya you heard that right started killing everybody on a server. I cracked up so bad when they didn't kill it. xD It was too fast for everyone.

9. bigbuilderman424

bigbuilderman424 Member

A. 5-10, B. 11-15, C. 16-20, D. above 20
    B
    collecting resources, building mob farms, and PVP
    building things and collecting resources
    nope
    i just want something to do on the server its really boring otherwise
    f)Are applying one of the positions? If yes, which position are you applying?
    idk yet
    g)Tell me one funny thing that you have done or you have seen in Minecraft.:D
    probably mining and falling in lava thousands of times and killing noobs in pvp lol

10. lee23michael

great, since u were in my team and u are josh's friend, i will accept this

I'm glad u find me:). Welcome!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  11. 301Logic

301Logic Member

I guess I will start working on the next base for the 3 new members on the team. Btw I belive how this will work is that you won't go to the main base but to the base we build next.

12. lee23michael

yes, read the rules, only the original members can go to base root

13. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

Kewl, btw Mynameisjoey6, during your interview on the first question, your answer B is incorrect. Please answer A, be honest.

14. Creepermond

Creepermond Member

B

I am good at building, mining, and alchemy. Seriously alchemy.
    I will contribute potions as long as I am helped to be provided with materials, and I will contribute rooms specially designed for certain purposes to the base. And dogs. I have 5.
    I am not anymore.
    Most of my old team members joined this team, but the main reason is that I would love to contribute to something bigger than me.
    f)Are applying one of the positions? If yes, which position are you applying?
    I am applying for Structure Builder and Designer on the BRANCH level.
    g)Tell me one funny thing that you have done or you have seen in Minecraft.:D
    I have gone fishing using sheep, go do it on the top of a hill. IT IS HILARIOUS :D :D :D :D

15. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

I guess I somehow misunderstood. I thought this was a new team which would be buildings it's "root" group from the ppl applying. And that future members would be added to "leaf" groups later as needed.

I didn't know this was going to be adding to an existing team.

16. lee23michael

Well, Root is just a bottom line of this team, which support this whole team run for a long term. U will start building a base with root and 3 other new members together. Group size will limited by 7 people, if u r satisfied with number of people u will work with, i can stop. This team will more be more active than the one golf created.

17. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

18. 301Logic

301Logic Member

unnamed[2].png Please everyone who has joined or wanting to join The Akatsuki remember that there is a team skin (you can put it over your current skin) that we try to get all of our members to wear. (Above is the team skin robe)

19. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

How would one put that robe on over their current skin? Short of creating a new skin?

20. 301Logic

301Logic Member

website miners need coolshoes there is a thing where you can type a player name and it will show you there skin. you will type your name and get your skin on the right of that is a menu. You can search for skins or skin parts on it. You will type in "Akatsuki" and click the arrows until you find an Akatsuki robe with out a body in the robe. Click on it and it will put the robe on your skin. then change your skin and done. You have an akatsuki robe on it

By the way I made your skin go to minersneedcoolshoes.com and search up Urbansith (capital U) or click this link http://www.needcoolshoes.com/gallery?search=Urbansith

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015