1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Staff applications have been reopened

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hello CrystalCrafters,

After the new website move, as some of you have noticed, the new website was lacking a place to submit staff applications.

After much planning, we have completely redone the Staff Applications into an entirely new format, as well as redo many of the questions that we ask.

The ultimate effect of this is to get more detailed staff applications, and to help us filter through them.

Right now, we are not really looking for a high number of new staff members, but you are welcome to apply if you feel so inclined. You can apply here, or you can just click the "Forums" tab above and go open the page from there too.

Thanks, and more news coming soon! We have some big plans for the future.

Cheers,
    - jflory7

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lilythealchemist

Lilythealchemist New Member

If you ever have an opening for staff I will be able to help. I admit i cant config programs yet but I am going to go to a college for it.

3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please visit the Staff Applications page in the main forum. Applications are still open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.