1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Staff abuse - Further proof.

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by McMorkey, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

again, conjecture and speculation, to keep it UNBIASED, who's to say he did?

please continue with your biased rendition.

2. Dextile

Dextile Member

Okay, Okay. Tethtibis, Can you access the logs that include commands? There is a log ( i believe on the date of 7/28/15), It should show xDam saying something along the lines of "we know you have macro mods... blaw blaw blaw..." (this was a kick message). Are you able to find any commands that would show xDam TPing to Dextile and or DJ2790 around that time period? Maybe a few days before or after? Thank you.

3. MattDude234

MattDude234 Arch-Enemy of Seagulls

The way I see it, you and @McMorkey are just attacking the forums because you were warned not to bring this to public chat. I thought that it was claimed that Damian had coordinates when he was at your farm, @Dextile, but now McMorkey has said that he probably logged on El_Pengi's account, which is not even possible.

4. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

xDamian360x never got the ability to teleport without permission.

I checked the logs, and El_Pengi never ported xDamian360x anywhere but back to his corpse when he died. Which happened A LOT.

and the logs show commands, messages, command blocks, and console activity.

but I will check them again around that date.

5. xDamian360x

xDamian360x New Member

I kicked you and In the staff report I clearly stated that I sent both of your account a message and after 25 minutes of no reply and no kick I took it into my own hands and kicked you

6. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

No, the logs were not corrupted, altered, or changed in any form – they came directly from me to Tethtibis.

7. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Closing remarks about this are being handled in @McMorkey's other thread.

Thread closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.