1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Staff abuse - Further proof.

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by McMorkey, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McMorkey

McMorkey Active Member

I can't discuss this in In-game chat, so I figured id aid in the investigation by posting on the forums. Damian & Alex have had access to our gold farm coords for a while, or at least since one of them have been staff. As some of you know, our gold farm was raided yesterday, by Damian and his pals, just after becoming a regular player again.

Today when I was online, I asked Damian a simple question, "Did you know that the farm was ours?" He said no, knowing that if the answer were yes, it'd be incriminating and further proof that it was abuse that granted him the raid.[​IMG]

Okay okay, fair enough Damian. However, It only took a little bit of digging, and thanks to Thunder_Rain's youtube video, I took this nice and pretty screenshot of a comment Damian made during the raid. [​IMG]

"We should leave dex a message."

Oh? So Damian did know it was our farm... And he knew the coords to our farm beforehand which has already been proven, or can be proven by the logs, and he then casually and coincidentally ran into it while "traveling".

Surely this qualifies as abuse. You doofed Damian, looking forward to whatever punishment is pounded out.

I hope I've aided in the investigation.

PS. Heres the video I found on thunders channel. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dextile

Dextile Member

*DJ2790 Is My Alt Account* To add to this open and shut case, i present logs of chat. Just 2 for now,. when I get home I will look for the one that really proves xDam guilty of abusing his staff position to raid our gold farm.

[09:11:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dextile joined the server.
    [09:11:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] 321MCBlaster: i think i saw you at walmart
    [09:11:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Unconfirmed] riptide33: yea mee to
    [09:11:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Immortal] thunder_rain: Hey dex
    [09:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleportation will commence in 5 seconds. Don't move.
    [09:11:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleportation commencing...
    [09:11:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Immortal] thunder_rain -> me] tp to your goldfarm

Obviously thunder_rain knew it was my gold farm, despite there being no signs stating who's gold farm it really is.

The next one I will upload proves xDam's abusive and rash nature.

[22:00:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DJ2970 joined the server.
    [22:00:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] 24 hours have passed since your last vote!
    [22:00:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DJ2970: wtf
    [22:00:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DJ2970: no i dont
    [22:00:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Trial-Mod] xDamian360x: we saw you so dont try that

Unfortunately I am missing the kick message xDam left before I re-joined. Some staff I was talking to earlier today were able to pull it up though. It read along the lines of "We know you are using macro mods to stay afk". Without ANY proof he figures I am cheating the server. Even though a lot of that time I was online on my Dextile account.

I will search for the last log that really ties together this whole case as soon as i return from work.

3. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

thank you for your info guys, I will add it to what we have, but until we can review everything, I'm closing this thread.

I've been working on this personally all night, please have patience.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

unless you have substantial proof linked to this case, (substantial and viable being video or audio proving a point) please leave all conjecture and theories alone.

I have been putting considerable time and effort into analyzing every bit of verifiable concrete evidence available to give an unbiased account of what transpired.

until further notice, perpetuating this drama will be a punishable offence under the "causing drama" rule.

staff IS NOT sweeping this under the rug, we are putting considerable effort into deciphering the situation WITHOUT BIAS. Once I am done with my analysis, which I've put multiple hours of time and effort into, I will release it on the forums for all to see, so the whole issue is transparent.

please be patient, I work 14 hour days, and am using my off hours to do this.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Saphiria

Saphiria Active Member

I don't know if I have the right to apply here, and if not delete this post.

I will be searching through my chat logs to see if I can shed any light on this situation, and would like to know if I should post it here, or via PM.

• Like Like x 1
  6. UltimateAFS

UltimateAFS Actually A Bear

Send it in PM please. Better to keep it private.

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

Compilation has been completed, after staff reviews it to make sure all personal information has been removed and has been confirmed I'll post it with the conclusion for everyone to see.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

OK, to end all further debate, here is the report of the investigation in it's entirety.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byuov0PF6xb9MmlsQkdfT2UwX00/view?usp=sharing

xDamian360x has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

everything compiled here is pure fact, except of course what was compiled from conjecture in conversations, which is why this investigation took so long, we were checking every viable angle.

at this point, please put this drama to rest, and understand that this was a normal raid on a raiding/greifing server.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dextile

Dextile Member

I am not trying to cause any drama, but I see some points in your investigation that are completely wrong.
    Firstly, I remember that conversation between xDam and I almost perfectly. Maybe some how the log got corrupted? Or it was out of range of where you were searching? Is there are way to recover it if it did get corrupted and 'hidden?' ?

----------------------------------------------------------
    (Dextile was most likely NOT the only one with his GoldFarm's

coordinates. It was most likely no big secret.)

[14:49:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r who is in charge of your gold farm

[14:49:30] [Server thread/INFO]: ElemenTech issued server command: /r Me and Carb0nfir3

[14:50:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r what do you think of this. tp us to

yours, we tp you to ours, that would allow 1 person on 2 acc

[14:50:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r accounts to farm twice as much

gold at once

[14:51:04] [Server thread/INFO]: ElemenTech issued server command: /r I would have to talk to

carbon first but it may be posiibility

[14:51:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r perfect then

We did not exchange gold farms or TP eachother to them at all. This was just all talk, and possibilities. The only people (Other than staff) who have been to my gold farm is urbansith, McMorkey, and I.
    NOT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Dextile and Elementech's concern that Damian was at their

farm.)

[15:06:29] [Server thread/INFO]: kiliangandalf was slain by xDamian360x using [Crystal Fragments]

[15:06:40] [Async Chat Thread - #52/INFO]: kiliangandalf: wtf

[15:06:42] [Async Chat Thread - #52/INFO]: kiliangandalf: man

[15:06:44] [Async Chat Thread - #52/INFO]: kiliangandalf: why

[15:07:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /R xDamian360x was here?

[15:07:30] [Server thread/INFO]: ElemenTech issued server command: /r nah i think he killed him

somewhere else

[15:07:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r shit alright

[15:08:28] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: EpicGermanGirI: Damian get a life fucking bitch, hope u

die in hell.

[15:08:50] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: [R] Dextile: where did he kill u

[15:09:22] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: I finished raiding their base

[15:09:25] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: 1k from spawn lol

We were talking about the PVP ARENA, where I believed the player "EpicGermanGirI" had died from xDam.
    Although that was not the case. AGAIN, Elemtech had NO way of knowing where my gold farm is. So this is in NO WAY sufficient evidence of "

farm.)"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    FIRST time xDam even SPOKE about a gold farm he said
    [03:46:06] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r this is dex goldfarm lets

take this mofo down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SOUNDS LIKE HE KNEW EXACTLY WHO'S IT WAS.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    A Beacon beam only shines 255 blocks away. THE SAME DISTANCE as 16 chunks, which is also the same distance you would see A HUGE FLOATING GOLD FARM.

(How Damian found the GoldFarm explained.)

[03:49:54] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r hes so stupid

[03:49:57] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r had a beacon here

[03:50:05] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r i saw that shit from a mile

away LOl
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Damian was not actually 100% this was Dextiles' GoldFarm)

[04:02:25] [Server thread/INFO]: thunder_rain issued server command: /msg xDamian360x You sure

this is dexs?

[04:02:31] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r i hope lol

[04:02:37] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r if not im raiding some poor

guy

[04:02:40] [Server thread/INFO]: thunder_rain issued server command: /r Why do you think its his?

[04:03:11] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r saw it once as a t-mod and

pretty sure it was this one

[04:03:52] [Server thread/INFO]: thunder_rain issued server command: /r Hope your right

[04:03:57] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r me too

[04:45:11] [Async Chat Thread - #11/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: we should leave dex a message

[04:46:33] [Async Chat Thread - #11/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: need more stone brick lol

[04:49:28] [Async Chat Thread - #12/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: i need cobble or stone brick

[04:55:12] [Async Chat Thread - #13/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: syp

[04:55:33] [Async Chat Thread - #13/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: just say

(Still not 100% sure it's Dextiles')

[04:55:47] [Async Chat Thread - #13/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: "thispoor unlucky fellow

goldfarm got MESSED UP"

WHO IS TO SAY HE PRETENDED TO BE CLUELESS OF WHO'S IT IS? FIRST THING HE CAME OUT TO SAY WAS IT IS MINE, NOW ALL THE SUDDEN HE IS UNSURE . HMMM.. sounds like someone trying to cover their tracks.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    """xDamian360x legitimately traveled to the farm, no teleporting was used. It was a combination

of speed potions and boat travel. """"

What are the odds that a player just up and decides to travel to a SPECIFIC location one night, after being aggravated at the player ealier, do you uunderstand how RANDOM it is to locate something around the coords of our gold farm? NO ONE travels that far, to that specific of a location out of the blue."
    [14:41:10] [Server thread/INFO]: MattDude234 issued server command: /r What did you die with

[14:41:14] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r God armor

[14:41:20] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r It's bs though
    [14:41:36] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r He was attacking like he

was derping or something "
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    OH and don't forget what xDam said
    [04:03:11] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r saw it once as a t-mod and

pretty sure it was this one
    HE ADMITTED TO SEEING IT, I NEVER GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO VIEW MY FARM, OR PERMISSION TO ANY OTHER STAFF TO SHARE MY FARM WITH OTHER PLAYERS.
    -----------------------------------------

and it appears it was the beacon that facilitated it's discovery.
    NO NO NO! YOU WILL SEE THE FARM, AND SURROUNDING TERRIAN THAT WAS ALTERED AT THE SAME TIME AS THE BEACON
    ===============================

Thank you if you took your time to read through this. I beg of you to take this in and reconsider your decisision, and *hopefully* find that lost chat log.
    -Dextile

(I have bolded everything that i am typing, what is not bolded is copied and pasted text from Teth's report.

10. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

11. Dextile

Dextile Member

Could it have been altered by someone else? Who else has access to them? Is there anyway to locate changes made to the original? I vividly remember that conversation, I am not making it up or imagining it.

12. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

I understand everything you are saying, and i understand where you are coming from, but what you are suggesting is speculation and conjecture. the logs are fact, your suggestions are not.

any number of things COULD HAVE happened, but to be UNBIASED you have to weigh ONLY fact.

for all you know, Damian is a magical alien princess with the power to fart gold farm coordinates. YOU DON'T KNOW HE"S NOT!

THAT is conjecture and speculation, not fact. Please understand that.

con·jec·ture
    kənˈjekCHər/
    noun
    1. 1.
      an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
      "conjectures about the newcomer were many and varied"
      synonyms: speculation, guesswork, surmise, fancy, presumption, assumption,theory, postulation, supposition; Moreverb
    1. 1.
      form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information.
      "he conjectured the existence of an otherwise unknown feature"
      synonyms: guess, speculate, surmise, infer, fancy, imagine, believe, think,suspect, presume, assume, hypothesize, suppose
      "I conjectured that the game was over"
    spec·u·la·tion
    ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
    noun
    1. 1.
      the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
      "there has been widespread speculation that he plans to quit"

13. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

if it were altered, it'd have to been JFlory himself.

(who is in fact, NOT a Sasquatch leader of the Illuminati.)

14. Dextile

Dextile Member

[03:46:06] [Server thread/INFO]: xDamian360x issued server command: /r this is dex goldfarm lets

take this mofo down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is taken directly from the logs in your investigation. The first time he even mentioned a gold farm, my name is infront of it. IS THIS NOT A FACT?

15. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

it is, you are correct, but from earlier in the report, he concluded this as an assumption. later down the logs, he shows yet again that he was not 100%

as·sump·tion
    əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
      "they made certain assumptions about the market"
      synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation,surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis; More

please, continue.

16. MattDude234

MattDude234 Arch-Enemy of Seagulls

Even though he was at your gold farm as a staff member, he did not have a home or screenshots. However, he could have remembered what it looked like from the time he was there.

17. Dextile

Dextile Member

Continue I will. Please remove these two points from your investigation. I have already explained in my comment above, how these two do not add to the case at all, you were ASSUMING. Example, the first set of logs shows Elem and I talking about TPing eacxhother to our gold farms, however WE NEVER DID. Second set of logs: I was talking about the PVP arena, not a GOLD FARM.

(Dextile was most likely NOT the only one with his GoldFarm's

coordinates. It was most likely no big secret.)

[14:49:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r who is in charge of your gold farm

[14:49:30] [Server thread/INFO]: ElemenTech issued server command: /r Me and Carb0nfir3

[14:50:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r what do you think of this. tp us to

yours, we tp you to ours, that would allow 1 person on 2 acc

[14:50:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r accounts to farm twice as much

gold at once

[14:51:04] [Server thread/INFO]: ElemenTech issued server command: /r I would have to talk to

carbon first but it may be posiibility

[14:51:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r perfect then

farm.)

[15:06:29] [Server thread/INFO]: kiliangandalf was slain by xDamian360x using [Crystal Fragments]

[15:06:40] [Async Chat Thread - #52/INFO]: kiliangandalf: wtf

[15:06:42] [Async Chat Thread - #52/INFO]: kiliangandalf: man

[15:06:44] [Async Chat Thread - #52/INFO]: kiliangandalf: why

[15:07:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /R xDamian360x was here?

[15:07:30] [Server thread/INFO]: ElemenTech issued server command: /r nah i think he killed him

somewhere else

[15:07:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Dextile issued server command: /r shit alright

[15:08:28] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: EpicGermanGirI: Damian get a life fucking bitch, hope u

die in hell.

[15:08:50] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: [R] Dextile: where did he kill u

[15:09:22] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: I finished raiding their base

[15:09:25] [Async Chat Thread - #53/INFO]: [Templar] xDamian360x: 1k from spawn lol

18. Dextile

Dextile Member

There we go. He was AT MY gold farm. Now, who is to say he did not screenshot the coords? Huh, you? If in fact he did screenshot them, he would be able to quickly travel there (as he did!) and raid it (as he did!).

19. xDamian360x

xDamian360x New Member

Again assuming I was there. They went trough my command list and I was never there !!!

20. Tethtibis

Tethtibis Faking sanity.

allright, continuing on, you see those spaces that I said in the investigation were "unrelated parts that were left out"?

those are the parts that show where people are teleporting or show them issuing console commands that include their homes or bases.

yeah, not taking these out, because those spaces are what show where you were and who was tped etc.

the part where you're talking about TPing others to "OUR" goldfarm.

see what i did there? get it? OUR? not YOUR, but OUR? you're not the only one with coordinates man.

please continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.