1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Social Media and Drop Parties!

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hello CrystalCrafters,

I just wanted to share some interesting news about what we're doing on our social media pages this week. Over the course of the week, we will be doing two things.

The most important of these things is, obviously, the public beta of the new website! As you all already know, we're planning to open up the public beta on March 7th, and we're going to officially announce it on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.

Since you're all donors already, feel free to share that tidbit of news with other players, and get your friends on the server to like and follow our social media pages! You can find us on Facebook at /CrystalCraftMC and our Twitter handle is @CrystalCraft_MC. While you're at it, feel free to give us a shout on either page!

Additionally, we're going to be posting Minecraft news on our social media pages throughout the week, and the information we post will be used in the Trivia Questions at the weekly Drop Party! That's right – just by checking our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ could earn you a diamond block! It's not too hard, just read what's going on in Minecraft, and then answer the question on Saturday for a chance to earn the coveted diamond block!

I'm certainly excited about all of the new things we have in stock for the server, and I can't wait to get the new website open. I find it much easier to use and keep with than our current site, and I hope you find it the same way as well.

Until next time!

Cheers,
    - jflory7

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.