1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

So yeah

Discussion in 'Network Problems' started by GolemClyde, Aug 27, 2016.

1. GolemClyde

GolemClyde New Member

So, the other day i was talking with one of the mods((might have been a Tmod)) and we came across the subject of /jump in the nether. I am here to tell everyone. /jump in the nether is perfectly safe.... as long as the destination is in sight and not max distance into a lava lake/ocean
    however, should you be brave enough to venture /jump like that, then you will land only 1 place. right on top of the nether, where you will quickly die before you can tp away

2. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Active Member

yeah, pretty sure thats to prevent nether traveling

i think it was added in like a 1.8 update for ccmc idk

3. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Yes we added it when we did the full reset that began this world. And correct that it was implemented to prevent any nether top traveling.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Some people were using like horses and were afking on the top of the nether and it made the world size REALLY big.

5. GolemClyde

GolemClyde New Member

it is all good. I just hadnt seen such a warning anywhere before i had done it. so i whad wanted the warning to get to others.

6. GameLogicYT

GameLogicYT Member

I remember when I tried /jump up there with 2 full sets of all God gear and I panicked and ate an enchanted God apple and even that couldn't save me, after that I NEVER used /jump in the nether ever again. Wish there was a warning announced before that happened. ;-;

7. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Active Member

rip

8. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

I mean I could have been worse.

They could have just auto banned everyone that abused the in game glitch and escaped the world...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. GolemClyde

GolemClyde New Member

Such is true, but the problem is that i wasnt trying to land on top of the nether((nor did i think it a possibility until it happened)). i was actually uncaring about landing in lava due to Fire protection gear ((a standard for all Nether explorers and adventurers)). i figured it would just land me in the lava or the nearest available ledge within the range. ((either like an ender pearl or like a home tp)). i did not want nor expect to get snuffed. Thus i was just making sure other people knew so they did not make the same mistake.