1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Server Survey

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Natzic, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Natzic

Natzic The Sarcastic Person! Staff Member

Owner
    Server is up and running!

Hello CrystalCrafters,

So first the reason why the server was down for the past few days, is because there was a power outage where the server was located and the server need to be restarted.

So the staff team has made a survey to address different parts of the server. This survey has already been posted in a recent thread, but I'm going to post it here so that it can get some more attention from you guys. This is the exact same survey from the thread that was started by @Cragnarok about a month ago, so if you have already completed this survey then I would like to say thank you.

Anyone that has not already done the survey, please fill out the survey so that the staff team and I can start to address the areas of the server that need more attention.

Survey Link

- Natzic

• Like Like x 2
    • Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
  2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

The responses to the survey are extremely helpful. Thank you for filing it out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1