1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Server maintenance: Sunday, April 15, 2018

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Apr 15, 2018 at 2:43 PM.

1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

UPDATE: The server is now back online. Happy mining!

Hi all,

The server is under maintenance from today until Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 11:59pm US EDT; there may be intermittent downtime. After 3:00pm US EDT, data may not be saved if you log in.

This maintenance is part of the transition plan as I pass ownership from myself to @Natzic and the staff team. The survival server is moving to a new data center in Quebec, Canada. This will also prevent weather-related downtime issues like we had in the past.

The migration only includes the survival server. All other servers (i.e. creative, lobby) will not be migrated (see @Natzic's previous announcement for more info). A download of the creative server overworld will be made available after the migration is complete.

Thanks for your continued patience. This migration helps enable the new staff team to take an active role in the administration of the server and respond to concerns faster. Keep an eye on this thread for any updates on the maintenance window.

Cheers,

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 2:45 PM
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Active Member

Well, I guess that explains why I couldn't log in. Thanks for the update.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jflory7

The downtime is ongoing. The transfer of the survival server is huge and is taking longer than expected. I will continue work on this through Monday.

4. InfiniteCorners

Any new news on the progress?

5. jflory7

Actually, yes!

Everything finished up a few minutes ago. Everything should be working as expected from here on out. If you notice anything off, please let us know in this thread.

• Hype Train! Hype Train! x 1
  6. InfiniteCorners

Awesome! I was filling time by trying to make my resource pack 1.13 compatible and it's frying my brain. I get them changing item and file names for the 'flattening' but why in the world would they change the horse models? WHY!?​

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. InfiniteCorners

The voting needs re-integrated and the [Server] World Saved. message is displaying in chat. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. jflory7

Nice catch. I think I updated them all. I need to hand these over to @Natzic now, actually. :)

I forget where this one comes from – but I think @Natzic, @dellman135, or @_stevoism_ should be able to fix this. It's probably a configuration from the server administration panel.