1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Server downtime during holidays

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by dellman135, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice. Staff Member Administrator

Dec 24, 2013
    AS OF 1/15/17 at 4:00 PM EST THE SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING NORMALLY! PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS ON THIS THREAD, THANK YOU!
    -Cheerio,
    dellman135

Heyo CCMC community!

Today I was given some unfortunate news by @jflory7. As some of you may know we have our own server located at jflory’s College. Since the server is at jflory’s college he is able to edit the build of the computer as he pleases, and just recently jflory purchased a new piece of hardware for the computer. In order to make these edits easy and simple for himself he moved the server back to his actual dorm/apartment from the original location “server room.” It has been there for about a month due to unspecified reasons, it was a little dirty :3. So now since it’s winter break jflory is going to go back to see family, visit old friends, etc... He moved the CCMC server back to the server room. But sadly there were some complications trying to get it hooked up and back online. The complications have resulted in the server being offline from now to the first week of January. We are very sorry for the inconvenience especially during the holidays. If we are able to fix the problem sooner than expected, the server will be back up ASAP. I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday, see you in the new year!

Cheerio,
    dellman135 - CCMC Staff team

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

Jun 13, 2015
    I've been on this server since June of 2015, and I was banned during Christmas of 2015 and now the servers gonna be down this year?rip

3. DevinForester

DevinForester New Member

Aug 21, 2016
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :(

4. dellman135

Dec 24, 2013
    Lol...
    I know :(

5. todd5747

todd5747 Active Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Ahh well. I guess I'll just have to finish my quest to get the pig spawner (again) at the beginning of the new year instead of before xmas. Either way, i'll be on as soon as I can! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. todd5747

todd5747 Active Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Happy New Year! I feel like its been so long ago since the last time I played on ccmc... december of last year. xD

7. JBreezeOnline

JBreezeOnline Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Any updates on server revival ETA?
    I really miss CCMC ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. dellman135

Dec 24, 2013
    Going to ping @jflory7 right now. Will update when he responds :)

9. Buhk

Buhk Active Member

Jun 13, 2015
    It's just my luck that the server goes down the day I get out for break and it won't come up until the day I go back to school.

10. DevinForester

DevinForester New Member

Aug 21, 2016
    LOL same......I mean it stinks doesn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

Jan 20, 2016
    It's like the third week of January when will the server be up?

12. dellman135

Dec 24, 2013
    We are still in contact with @jflory7, there has been some complications. Until further notice I will leave it at that. (going to try to text him sometime this weekend for more info)
    Cheerio,
    dellman135

ps; Didn't you just like my post on @MCMCaveman's profile? lol

13. WalkieElite

WalkieElite Future Programmer, hopefully. Staff Member Moderator

Nov 14, 2015
    First of all, I want to say thank you to @dellman135 for constantly being in touch with @jflory7 and allowing the staff to inform the players of our amazing server.

Secondly, I'm sure I can speak on the behalf of all the server staff when I say this, we apologize for all of the down time and want to make sure you guys know it has affected us as well. Personally as a staff member, I enjoy being online and seeing all of the cool things you guys ask me to look at and being able to communicate with all of you.

Thanks for sticking by CCMC and we will have the server back up ASAP!

@DevinForester @Buhk @Party_Wabbit @JBreezeOnline @todd5747

14. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2013
    As long as there isn't too much silence, because players get more and more concerned when there is no reassurance from staff that things are not forgotten.

15. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2013
    And yes, thank you @dellman135 for keeping us all informed.

16. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

Jan 20, 2016
    That was after i posted that.

17. dellman135

Dec 24, 2013
    Sureeeeee

@MCMCaveman No problem!

18. dellman135

Dec 24, 2013
    If anyone needs something to do go watch this video made by @Buhk and @Armed_Unicorn! Lol...we need to put this on every "offline" or "maintenance" post in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Where am I? ;( I tried getting on when it was down

20. WalkieElite

WalkieElite Future Programmer, hopefully. Staff Member Moderator

Nov 14, 2015
    You didn't comment on this page which is who I tagged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.