1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

September Skin Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hey CrystalCrafters!

Today is October 5th, and it's time for us to announce the monthly skin contests from the September Skin Contest. It was a close decision, but we were able to choose a winner after much deliberation!

This month's skin contest winner is…

Congratulations to MittySan for winning this month's contest. We were happy to see some of the awesome submissions that all the participants worked on - so much that we decided to display all participants' skins in spawn! Next time you go to /spawn, you will find @MittySan, @urbansith, and @moshi_ staring back at you from across the plains!

Additionally, each participant has their own custom loot crate to claim on the server. To claim your chest, ask a staff member to get your chest next time you're online!

Thanks for a great contest, everyone – we'll probably run another one in November. :)

Cheers,
    - @jflory7 and the CCMC Staff​

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

I agree with this choice of winner! Great skins. I was banking on my story putting me over the top. XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. moshi_

moshi_ New Member

Congratz @MittySan ! I knew you would win :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. jflory7

I must say, I personally enjoyed your story greatly. :) Was definitely worth your effort, it made me smile!

Also, just to confirm, I saw your email, will work on getting that chest to your requested coordinates!

5. BillThePillCosby

BillThePillCosby Member

Congratz to the winners who have won this. For others who have not one. Thanks for trying and hoped you had a fun time :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

I would suggest having the contest take less time. Maybe a week or two at the most.

7. jflory7

Will probably speed up the time for any future ones that we do. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.