1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Submission September Skin Contest: urbansith

Discussion in 'Server Contests' started by urbansith, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

Skin Contest Name: September Skin Contest - Favorite Video Game Character

Submission Title: Lost Youth

Tell us the story to your skin:

After reading the theme of the September Skin Contest I decided that the first skin I made should be one of an old school game. My first thoughts were about Mario and Sonic and all the other classic console characters. Would this win me a contest? Another poorly made Mario skin? A Sonic with hair that just isn't right...? No, this wouldn't do. So my mind wandered to the classic arcade characters.

But which person to choose? A Pac-man skin might be cool. Could I make it cool enough to impress the judges? No probably not. How about a space invader? That might work... give him a black body with just his head as an invader. Nah too simple. Let @Astelin do a boring skin like that. XD ​

While wracking my brain for an idea I sensed something. It was a glimmer of a memory from days past. An image of a young urbansith (then only known by the lame name Justin. Sorry @jflory7 but we are super common) standing in a grimy and poorly lit arcade. A stack of quarters on the right of the machine and fountain cup of orange crush on the left. A look of pure joy and excitement on this youth's face. The only sound that could be heard was the the jostle of the joystick and the frantic pressing of the buttons. The dull light shone on this dusty old machine. The only image that is can be seen is...

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/6396726/dig-dug/

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Fantastic, thank you for your submission. We will be judging them later in September, stay posted! ;)

3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Submission locked!

Contest is officially over - more information coming soon, watch the front page!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.