1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Submission September Skin Contest: MittySan

Discussion in 'Server Contests' started by BrokenHeart, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Active Member

Hello! Sorry I have taken so long to actually submit a skin, I've been relooking at them for awhile know and being paranoid for about an hour, but I finally decided I'm happy with how they turned out. So, since the theme is my favorite video game character, and I don't really have one, I decided to do two characters from one of my favorite games known as Street Fighter. Alrighty, now let's just get to the point. c: The two characters are named Chun Li and Cammy. Cammy's skin template will be put below, and Chun Li's will be all the way at the bottom. <3 Also, The picture of their original character will be put there also. ^ - ^ (Just so you can see similarities and such)Also, yes, I have manually shaded these two skins and done them both from scratch.
    Cammy-[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Actual InGame Picture-[​IMG]
    Chun Li- [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    InGame Picture-[​IMG]
    I'm so sorry that the thread had to be really large and full of pictures ; _ ; I really tried to fit them all in, sorry! But anyways, here are my skins, (templates, ingame pictures, and screenshots of the skins in a model itself) Hope fully this is enough. If it isn't, feel free to comment down below @Marshox66 or @SuburbanMC (Hosts/Judges) and tell me if anything else is needed, or for any staff member for that matter. Anyway, sorry for the long thread, and I hope you enjoy! ^ - ^ <3 EDIT: If I am needed to model these skins ingame, I will be happy to. ^ - ^

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Looking great, judgement day is coming up soon, so stay posted! ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. moshi_

moshi_ New Member

Cool! I really liked the Cammy one especially. There has only been 3 submissions so far, and I think you are the best between these 3. (Half of the other participants consists of me so that's not really saying a lot.).

<3, moshi

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. urbansith

urbansith Active Member

^offence taken. Just kidding.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. BrokenHeart

BrokenHeart Active Member

Awh, thanks! <3 ^ - ^ I personally really like your submission, too c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Submission locked!

Contest is officially over - more information coming soon, watch the front page!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.