1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Retiring from Staff

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JMW18, Apr 5, 2018.

1. JMW18

JMW18 Future software engineer

It is with great sadness that I have decided to step down and retire from being a staff member on CrystalCraftMC.

As some of you know, I am currently a senior in high school preparing to enter into college and pursue a career afterwards. I have found out that I will be too busy to continue being staff. Along with this, there comes a time when everybody must move on. I believe my time has come. There are more important things in life than video games and they must be attended to with ful attention.

I will be on every now and then to say hi and even participate with you guys. I will miss all of you dearly. Do not hesitate to send me a message if you have a question or need anything.

Sincerely,

JMW18
    Formerly known as WalkieTalkie87

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 1
  2. BlasterZX

BlasterZX The Almighty Blaster, Cheese on a Biscuit Lover

He’s lying. It’s because he found a new love for Rocket League.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice. Staff Member Administrator

Sad to see you go bro! Good luck where ever this wonderful path of life takes you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Aww, we'll miss you! Good luck! Have fun!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Cragnarok

Cragnarok The Punny One

Sorry to see you go bud, but good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I will forever remember our time on the server and our friendship that has drifted over the months / years. I hope whatever career you pursue makes you happy and gets you millions! Come back on and don't forget where you came from! Remember me, haha! Have a great life Walkie, hope it treats you well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Thanks for your time on-board, @JMW18. Best of luck in your future endeavors. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1