1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

REQUIRED: Writing an Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by jflory7, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Writing an Ideal Unban Request

Below is the general outline for writing a
    high-quality Unban Request. We will only
    consider Unban Requests written in this format.

All other requests that do not follow this specific
    format will be ignored and locked. When an
    Unban Request is posted using the following
    guidelines, the Server Staff will discuss the
    Unban Request and make our decision.

If it is written correctly, @jflory7 or
    an Administrator will reply to your
    Unban Request with the final judgement.​

Answer the following questions in your Unban Request:
    1. What was the reason you were banned for?
    2. Why did you deliberately break one of CrystalCraftMC's rules?
    3. Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
    4. Do you swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC should you be unbanned, and how can we trust that you will?
    5. Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?

Example of an ideal Unban Request:

1. What was the reason you were banned for?
    I was banned from the server for two weeks because I used an x-ray mod to try to cheat to find diamonds and find people's bases.

2. Why did you deliberately break one of CrystalCraftMC's rules?
    I broke the rule because I was being careless and I did not thoroughly read the rules, so I didn't think about the consequences of using an x-ray mod.

3. Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
    I think I deserve to be unbanned because I have learned my lesson to not use an x-ray mod or texture pack when playing on CrystalCraftMC, and I am aware of the consequences that will happen to me when I break the rules of this server. Because of this, I will work to redeem myself as a player and play honestly and fairly from now on.

4. Do you swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC should you be unbanned, and how can we trust that you will?
    I swear that I will uphold every rule of the server at the cost of me being banned from the server again. You can trust that I will follow the rules because I love to play on this server, and I do not want to lose that opportunity by being banned.

5. Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?
    I plan to follow the rules of the server from now on by making sure I read and understand every rule of the server and that I ensure that my actions DO NOT go against any of the rules to keep the server fun for everyone. This will make me a better member of the community because it will make me an honest player that others can trust and respect, and it will make the server experience fun for both me and others on the server by helping reinforce the hack-free aspect of CrystalCraftMC.

Want to go above and beyond?

If you really want to prove yourself as to why you should be unbanned, you can write a one to two page essay about why you were banned and why the rule you broke should be followed by everyone (including yourself) on the server. When you have finished writing this essay, please send it in to admin [at] crystalcraftmc [dot] com for review.

ONLY TEXT FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED! (e.g. Word document, OpenOffice document, .txt file, etc. – if you just type your essay in the email, it will not be accepted)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.