1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

rank

Discussion in 'Ask the Staff' started by kalle2620, Nov 4, 2014.

1. kalle2620

kalle2620 New Member

i buyet to ranks at same time and i did not get the stuff for it and did not get the exp level. in chat its only my name and not my rank plz help me???!?!?!??!?!

2. Jacc734

Jacc734 President Bacon

I could do a poor explanation; the short version of your problem is buycraft (the system we use to transfer ranks and such is broken, and the developer team has been very responsive to the issue. I do know that @jflory7 has been pursuing buycraft and working to get this fixed. He will probably have a better answer, but please just be patience while this gets sorted out. Once Buycraft decides to be nice enough (-_-) to respond to him, then I know he will fix the ranks as fast (perhaps faster?) than humanly possible.
    @kalle2620 @jflory7

• Like Like x 3
  3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

@Jacc734 pretty much summarized it. Buycraft hasn't been working properly and they have been more or less ignoring my support emails, and my frustration is about out the roof. I'm probably about to take my frustration public and make a long rant about them on another forum…

Anyways, if they don't fix this by August 10th, we'll just manually give you all the items, and we'll also extend your rank by another month (whenever it DOES start working) as an apology for the delay in all of this.

Thanks for understanding!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

@jflory7 Is it possible that the 1.8 patching that is used on ccmc might be causing the buycraft errors?

5. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

That is an interesting thought MCMiningCaveman.

6. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

That's actually a very good point since it does override some networking protocols, so I am actually planning on setting up a special test server for me to determine if a plugin incompatibility is occurring that prevents Buycraft from working, since Buycraft has more or less now told me that "it isn't their problem".