1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Rank Purchase Issue

Discussion in 'Network Problems' started by Bloktopus, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bloktopus

Bloktopus Active Member

Greetings,

My Immortal rank expired yesterday - the console notified me in game.
    I went to the store to purchase up the ranks again, but it won't let me buy anything EXCEPT the immortal rank directly.
    As I understand it, I should be able to buy citizen, then sentry, then mage etc. all the way to immortal - and I'd get all the goodies along the way.
    Meanwhile, although I still appear in game as [T-S] Immortal, I am now without my privileges (only 3 sethomes, no /condense, no /ec /jump etc) and it is hindering my experience.
    I am looking forward to fork over my money to CCMC, but want to make sure I get all the gear I'd be entitled to.
    Please advise.

Kindly,
    Bloktopus

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Yep, same with me, only Immortal is purchasable. I would like to buy Mage soon, just for the extra sethomes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

@jflory7 has been notified but no acknowledgment yet.

@MCMCaveman What is your current in game rank? And you want to buy mage but the store is preventing you, correct?

Cheerio,
    dellman135

4. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Currently I am just R+

5. JBreezeOnline

JBreezeOnline Active Member

How does one get R+ again? I know it's a specific number of posts (and ratings, I think), but I couldn't find the thread that specifies it.

6. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. JBreezeOnline

JBreezeOnline Active Member

8. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

@Bloktopus Because @jflory7 is taking a lot longer than expected I will either make sure you rank is extended or you receive some type of item(s) in game just because of how long this is taking. Thanks, really sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheerio,
    dellman135

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 1