1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Player told me he was xraying

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by dankpanda, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dankpanda

dankpanda New Member

i was online by myself 5:30am, 2/10/2018, when a player named Dark_in_the_day logged in and asked for 10 diamond blocks, i said i couldnt spare that many so he told me he was going to xray. I said that mods have ways of knowing if u xray and he said he didnt care, so i left.

i dont like xrayers, pls install antixray program so we can build in peace, thx.

2. Cragnarok

Cragnarok Staff Member Staff Member Trial Moderator

Next time, take a screenshot showing him saying this in chat so you have evidence. People using xray will be banned but there needs to be proof.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. GameLogicYT

GameLogicYT Member

I believe they have chat logs. However other than that I wouldn't say that it's enough evidence anyways since Dark_of_the_Day could be just saying those things to mess around and not be serious, although it does put the spotlight on him for Admins to spectate him when mining.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dankpanda

dankpanda New Member

if it happens again i will take a screenshot, i cant believe i didnt think of that in the first place. But yeah if they can check logs they will see what went down also.

5. Natzic

Natzic The Sarcastic Person! Staff Member

Owner
    Sorry for this late response, I'm aware of this individual and they are being watched when ever possible.

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.