1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

New Webstore – Current donors, please read

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hello CrystalCrafters!

Welcome to the new site! We officially launched it Friday instead of April 12th because I wanted to launch it while I would have time to fix any bugs or problems with the site. So far, everything has gone very well!

Firstly, I want to give a big "THANK YOU!" to all of the beta testers who have been using the site for the past couple months. @MCMiningCaveman, @Gluumba, @BlackRavenClaw, @Chief_Hawk, and @atlecti4life, just to name a few! Thank you all for the help, and I will come up with a way to give you a more appropriate thanks soon.

Furthermore, the Beta Tester Feedback forum is being closed. All future discussion about the website should occur in the Website Discussion forum.

Now, finally, the really important thing – the new webstore.

As part of the new website, we are now using a new system for handling donations and purchases in the shop, and because of this, all past history of donations have been wiped. There was no way for us to recover this data, and we have to start anew.

However, I do not believe that anyone should have to re-purchase their donor rank all over again. Not only do I think that is isn't unnecessary, but I think that would be unfair and unjust to all of our loyal donors over the past year.

So, for now, the solution is…

If you are a current donor and want to upgrade your package at any time, you must PM jflory7 on the site and ask for a special upgrade coupon!

You will only need to do this once on the new store. Once you have made a purchase for a rank on the new store, your amount paid will have been logged and recorded, and the prices should return to normal.

Thanks everyone for your patience, and I hope you all enjoy the new site!

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply in this thread!

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

Is this a donator only thing?

3. jflory7

What exactly do you mean?

4. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

I just read it again and understand it better. So this coupon is limited time only or can I get one and use it whenever?

5. jflory7

I have to personally make the coupon for any current donor who wants to upgrade their package. So, for example, you are a Hero and you want to upgrade to Legend. You have paid $60 already, so I will create a coupon take takes $60 off of Legend, making it $15.

Whenever you plan to upgrade your rank, just shoot me a private message and I'll take care of it! :)

6. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

Wow sound's great. :D Thank's!

7. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

So how does this work for the Overlords? :p

8. JensonHurasha

JensonHurasha New Member

You just get banned

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. jflory7

We'll be adding a special renewal rate for Overlords in the future. Details to come on this later.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.