1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

New Music?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CrissCrisis, Apr 19, 2017.

1. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

Wassa my dudes, I need some new songs to listen to as I know 90% of the lyrics to the songs I listen to.

I'm basically open to all suggestions because I have a very, very wide music range. I go from death metal, (almost) to straight up poop, or dance. Like wtf.

But, I am mostly into like 2013-2016 rap, the new rap isn't bad but its almost too much for me, I mean I like Bad and Boujee but that's about all the main that I listen to, or Digits.

I'll post the songs I listen to currently.

Don't Wanna Know - Maroon 5
    Chained to the rhythm - Katy Perry
    Speak Soft - As It Is
    iSpy - Kyle and Lil Yachty
    Digits - Young Thug
    Shots (Broiler Remix) - Imagine Dragons
    Cheap Thrills - Sia

I listen to more than that, a lot more but that's mainly what I've heard on my playlist recently.

So... Any suggestings?

2. ZuniBBa

ZuniBBa Member

I mean I listen to my friend's playlist from Spotify and don't pay attention to the name of the songs, but I like Broccoli - Lil Yachty

3. FootMonkii

FootMonkii Active Member

I recommend IrishDubstep. Though there is no lyrics usually so I dunno if you want that or not.