1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

new forums category

Discussion in 'Website Discussion' started by bigbuilderman424, May 14, 2015.

1. bigbuilderman424

bigbuilderman424 Member

Hey bigbuilderman here i just wanted to suggest maybe adding a category in the forums thats just meant for the purpose of posing pictures of builds on the server. i have noticed that so many people post pictures in the forums that it would be nice to have a forum category for it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

I would be open to this if people liked the idea. We once had this kind of section, but I merged it all into "Server Talk" because that seemed the most fitting place for those kinds of things. I could also add a tag for people to choose to indicate they're sharing screenshots.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I like @bigbuilderman424's Idea. Its a place where you don't have to search for builds, just go in and find random, creative ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jflory7

I'll see if I can get this set up this weekend. If it isn't done by Sunday, you'll have to poke me and remind me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. PollyFeather

PollyFeather Member

Poke

• Staff Approval Staff Approval x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jflory7