1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

name change can't join survival server

Discussion in 'Network Problems' started by d3ad_man_walking, Nov 29, 2018.

1. d3ad_man_walking

d3ad_man_walking New Member

so as the title says i changed my name from paperbat33 to d3ad_man_walking and now everytime i try and join it says "failed to verify username" can someone lend a hand?

2. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member

Owner
    I'm not sure how I can help you with this. The server says you were last online 2 days and 14 hours ago and it recognizes you as d3ad_man_walking. That is also the name that the website has you listed as and I can confirm that you're a registered member who has been validated and is currently valid. There shouldn't be anything on our end I can think of that would cause this issue. Are you having issues connecting with any other SMP servers? Could this be something client-side? "Failed to verify username" sounds like the game is having trouble verifying you're an authorized player and if we hadn't authorized your it would tell you you're banned. I'm scratching my head on this one.

3. d3ad_man_walking

d3ad_man_walking New Member

never mind it was a problem on my end its fixed now

• Like Like x 1