1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

My Apologies

Discussion in 'Creative Server' started by iDEVLMAN, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDEVLMAN

iDEVLMAN Member

This is an apology letter for @Royalties & anyone else who was there and had to deal with the situation.

I am sorry, for my immature behavior prior to, and after you asked me to stop. While here, the content of the issue does not matter. The fact that I did so is enough to make me feel sorry. In the moment I was feeling "fiesty", (not sure how else to describe it) and decided to annoy players, without clear intention or knowing of me doing so. I should have, and thought to myself that I did stop when you asked. Apparently, what I was doing still annoyed you. Then, carrying on the matter afterwards, was childish and foolish of me. Then did I feel attacked by comments that were spat back and forth by players that were on at the time. Only adding fuel to the fire. I defended my self and spat back. Another mistake. I'm not really good with apologies, so please disregard as much weird content as you can, and focus on the purpose. I'm sincerely sorry for my behavior, I really am.
    -iDev

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

gg

• Like Like x 1
  3. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

gg

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status: