1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

More Welcoming Spawn?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by Voyin, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Voyin

Voyin New Member

Not by any means do I think it's a bad spawn, but I'm sure that we could make it much more colorful, having signs to welcome to this server and explaining just what they can find on the server at the spawn. I do like the spawn, but I think there's many things we could add to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I agree, I much liked the old spawn better, I would give anything to have the old spawn be the official spawn again. It would probably bring tears to my eyes, seriously. I would probably cry if we made that the official spawn, I would.

Like if we did the jump into the crystal thing, and it took us to THIS spawn currently, then itd be amazing. Please, can we have the old spawn back?

• Like Like x 1
  3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

There have been some early discussions happening about if we want to replace spawn with something new. We haven't made much progress yet, but we wanted to see what some other players might have thought too. It would be helpful to get some specific ideas and thoughts from players about what they might want to see in a new spawn.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Yes!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I would give ANYTHING for it.

6. 0_Kronos_0

0_Kronos_0 New Member

Could people volunteer to be a builder/helper :)

7. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Anything specific new that you would like to see implemented? Or any cool shops or other ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  8. 0_Kronos_0

0_Kronos_0 New Member

A horse shop a PvP shop and another way paying maybe golden nuggets

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. ezlmaoo

ezlmaoo Active Member

Also while we're on the topic of change. Make the PvP arena actually good for PvP. :^)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Voyin

Voyin New Member

I think that a long, decorated walkway with signs telling you about the server, and that crystal jump thing that seemed pretty popular. Maybe have a trip wire that sets off fireworks, or something along the lines of that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

but theres always the people who just keep setting off the tripwire to see the fire work :/

• Agree Agree x 2