1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Have You Seen...?' started by dellman135, Jun 3, 2016.

1. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Have you seen...
    Mob Arena

What is it?

The Mob Arena is a new minigame on CrystalCraftMC. Mob Arena consists of waves of mobs, enemies, and bosses as a test of your skill. Survive the endless waves of enemies and get some sweet prizes you can show off. Sometimes there are mobs with special powers (watch out for those silverfish, they really enjoy shooting players).

How do I use it?
    /ma join <arena>
    Join the specified arena. Anything in your inventory or armor will be saved. Please note when the game is over and if you don’t have enough room in your inventory, you will not receive the correct amount of prizes.
    /ma leave
    Leave the current arena. Please note this will not save your “spot” in the arena.
    /ma spec <arena>
    Spectate the specified arena. You will not be able to interact with players.
    /ma arenas
    Get a full list of all the arenas you are permitted to access.
    /ma notready
    See who isn’t ready in your current arena.

Can I earn prizes?
    Yes, yes, yes! You can very much earn prizes here. Some of these prizes could consist of Golden Apples, maybe even some diamonds… I don't want to spoil the rest for you.

I have a suggestion, where do I post?
    Currently, if you see have ANY suggestions or bug reports for the Mob Arena, please post them in the “Survival Server” section of our forums. Make sure you use the “Mob Arena” tag on your post

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 5
    • Staff Approval Staff Approval x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith

2 Hype Trains and a Staff Approval, you have done well young padawon. I'm going to there first first thing 7P.M.!

• Like Like x 1