1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Minecraft brings a deep freeze to CrystalCraftMC (a.k.a. we're 1.10)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member

Owner
    Hey CrystalCrafters!

I have a short and sweet announcement. As of a few minutes ago, all of CrystalCraftMC is updated to Minecraft 1.10! You should now be able to log in with the newest version of the game.

Warnings
    As with any update, there are always a few problems. This thread will be updated over time if any more problems or issues are found with the server. This may be fixed very soon. If they are, they will be crossed off this list.
    • "Freeze" blocks: When walking on blocks that are not a full block (e.g. slabs, chests, daylight sensors, heads, etc.), you will completely freeze and not be able to move. You will be able to use /spawn or /home, but be aware you will not be able to move on any of these blocks. This should be fixed soon… This should now be fixed!
    • 1.10 crashes: Some players are reporting game crashing when using 1.10. It's unclear whether this is a Minecraft bug or a server bug. Anyone with this issue is encouraged to contact me for helping test. Check out @Resource's thread on fixing your client!
    Thanks for being patient while we get updated to 1.10, everyone! Hope to see you all online soon. If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns about the update, please post them in this thread!

Cheers,
    - @jflory7 and the CCMC Staff​

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 2
  2. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I tested this! :D

3. PlutoGoddess

PlutoGoddess Active Member

What's honestly wrong with this chest, enderchest, and slab issue though?

4. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member

Owner
    The server freaks out whenever you step on one. I'm hoping these are both resolved in the next 24 hours.

5. PlutoGoddess

Yea, i've just tested that with other items aswell, it occurs even with daylight sensors, and heads.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. TheEnderPrince

TheEnderPrince Active Member

Damn Daniel back at it again with the errors hope it gets fixed soon! ;)

7. iDEVLMAN

iDEVLMAN Member

New spawns. The mesa biome has a new mineshaft as well as numerous new village types. Will the server border be expanded for these new world gens?

8. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

Mesa's (new workd generation) now have 10 times the normal gold ore spawning!

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. TheEnderPrince

Woah! That's pretty awesome!

10. Material_

Material_ Community Blacksmith Staff Member Moderator

Just a bit of a tip: It seems (so far) that all of the blocks that you will freeze while standing on are item that are less than a full blocks. So I would advise you NOT to stand on any item that or less than a full block. All the items listed above and redstone repeaters, carpet may be glitchy as well ;). Don't freeze, stay warm!

• Useful Useful x 3
  11. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice. Staff Member Administrator

Can't wait to find one of these...I heard the wood in mineshafts in the Mesa biome is dark oak whitch is epic.

I'm warm. :) Thanks for the bug reports!!!

k

12. TheEnderPrince

Lol dell you just gave me the roast answer it burns so much! ;)

13. PlutoGoddess

I saw that part, It seems great in a way, but mesa's can be easy-ish to find.

• Like Like x 1
  14. iDEVLMAN

iDEVLMAN Member

So, are they expanding world borders?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.