1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Unban Marine774’s Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by Marine774, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Marine774

Marine774 New Member

Hello, I would like to start off by saying that I’m sorry. Not just a regular or typical sorry, but a sincere sorry. I haven’t played on this server in years, and the last time I did... well... I was very obnoxious and toxic to staff and some players. I was younger and dumber. I was around 14-15 when I made those mistakes. I’m now 17, mature, and a changed person. I believe that people can change in time; time is the best healer.

1.) What was the reason you were banned for?

The reason I was banned was for disrespecting staff and accusing them of things they definitely didn’t do. My vault was raided but no sign of anyone being there. Just things missing from chests. I should’ve went straight to staff for help, but instead I went to them with anger and blame.

2.) Why did you deliberately break one of CrystalCraftMC's rules?

I broke the rule because nothing added up and I felt like I needed to blame someone. Staff had seen my vault and complimented it before, so my first instinct was to attack them verbally instead of think about it thoroughly or just move on in the game and make another one.

3.) Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?

I think I deserve to be unbanned because what I did was childish and petty, but that was back when I was a child. I’ve grown as a person and the world has changed me. I know this sounds super deep and personal but I’m serious. I’m not the argumentative little kid that I was a few years ago. I realized that making fun of someone on the internet or throwing around hurtful names does nothing but bring other people down, and it eventually brought me down the second I opened my eyes and realized what I did. I wish I could’ve realized it sooner.

4.) Do you swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC should you be unbanned, and how can we trust that you will?

I swear that I will uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC. The reason you can trust me is that I’ve aged. I’d love to talk to staff personally and apologize to every single one that I was rude to or blamed. I would also like to apolize to any players that I was rude to while playing on the server. I promise that no kind of drama or unnecessary conflict will stem from you unbanning me.

5.) Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?

I plan on reading the rules a lot to ensure that I don’t slip up ever again. I’d love to involve myself into the CCMC community once more. It was the most friendly pvp/raiding server that I’ve ever seen! The people are great and staff was always super helpful. It would mean the world to me if I was able to play on the server again and impact people in a positive way instead of a negative and ruthless manor.

2. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

I'm torn with my decision here...first I would like to say, I didn't read this. Secondly, the server is shutting down permanently tonight, if it has not already. So I'm going to goahead and accept this unban, but I don't have acess to the server so I can't actualy unban you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Oh. :( Any plans for a front-page post with this news?