1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

just a question...

Discussion in 'Ask the Staff' started by RazorBlade789, Sep 1, 2017.

1. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member

I accidentally put the wrong email address for my brother's crystal craft account- one that probably doesn't exist. is there any way I can change it or for you to delete the account so i can make a new one with the right email?

-Thanks!
    Razor

2. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding.

Hey @RazorBlade789, there is a way for you to change this. Here is a step by step instructions:

1. Log into your Brothers CrystalCraft account.
    2. Once Logged in, navigate your mouse to the top Right corner, where is has the name and also says inbox and alerts.
    3. Hover your mouse over your name, and a list should appear, click on the text called "Contact Details"
    4. Once that page loads it should have a box that says "Email", this is where you can change your email.

If for some reason this does not work, you can tell us the name of your brothers account and the new email and we can change it from our end.

3. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member

yes that worked thank you. but now whenever i press the button saying "resend confirmation email" after verifying im not a robot etc. it just gets stuck on the loading thing and i never recieve the email

4. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Hmm, odd. @Natzic any clue why? @jflory7.

5. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member

might be cause servers down? idk

6. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

No the website and server is two totally different things.