1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

July Update – What's going on in CCMC?

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by jflory7, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

Hey CrystalCrafters!

It's been a fairly quiet month in terms of official news for the server! We haven't had a post in the News & Announcements section for about a month. Despite this, things have been pretty busy here at CCMC behind-the-scenes!

Temporary Admin
    As most of you have probably noticed, you may have seen @InfiniteCorners as the temporary admin in-game. I'd like to take a minute to explain this.

On Sunday morning, I will be away from home for two weeks at a university in New York. During this time, I will have limited access to the server, so my activity will be dropping off significantly. While I will have some access to the forums, it will not be as much as I would hope to have. Because of this inactivity, InfiniteCorners will be helping pick up the slack during July and help keep things running smoothly, as he used to be a former admin a few months ago.

For those of you who have been active, you might know that Infinite is a part of the GIBS raiding team. I realize that many of you may be concerned about this; however, while Infinite is filling in as a staff member, any information he obtains during his term as a temporary staff member will not be able to be used once he returns to being a normal player. As many of you know, we hold our server staff in high regard and only select the best caliber of people to help us run the server, and nothing is changing with the temporary filling of an admin position. Your hard work in survival is not being compromised under any circumstances, and you will not be affected negatively any form by this.

Survival Games
    I have been busy tweaking the Survival Games server settings for the past couple of weeks, but I have not made any significant progress on this yet. Seeing as I will be leaving for two weeks on Sunday, I will not be able to start the beta testing process for this gamemode yet. For now, it seems we have our hands full with SkyBlock and creative, so we will continue to hammer out bugs and issues with those servers during this time as well!

Scavenger Hunt
    In the upcoming week, the staff will be working on a scavenger hunt to host! We are super excited to be putting this together, and we have started planning and working out the details now. @fortification45 will be leading this event, and we will share more details about the hunt as they become available! Make sure you're around next week to join in on the fun!

BuyCraft…
    As many of you have noticed, our "Shop" page has been completely broken for the past two weeks. This is for a couple of reasons. Our shop subscription expired a couple weeks ago, and at the same time, I am locked out of my store account for numerous reasons, leaving me unable to renew the shop membership. I have been emailing the BuyCraft team relentlessly to try to fix this issue, but it's been an incredibly slow process to get this resolved… I am working diligently to get this fixed. Please stay patient while I work at getting the shop online!

That's it for the time being! It's been a pretty smooth month. As always, make sure to hop on for the weekly drop party tomorrow at 4:00pm EST!

I'll look forward to seeing you all on the server again soon! :)

Cheers,
    - jflory7 & CCMC Staff

2. McMorkey

McMorkey Active Member

Would the university be Columbia by any chance? Ivy league flory? Just curious.

3. jflory7

Hahah, not quite – it's the University of Rochester. :)

4. bwoopie

bwoopie Active Member

My flory. y u touch

5. notsewz123

notsewz123 Member

I just ded (died)

6. jflory7

Hmm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.