1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

July 21 crash

Discussion in 'Network Problems' started by SomnolentPro, Jul 21, 2014.

1. SomnolentPro

SomnolentPro New Member

The server isn't available and i'm not sure if it's me or the server.

Also was anything scheduled to be updated cause I cannot find anything. Is this a server crash?
    Hopefully someone will see this, since my timezone is completely different from the server's native one :S

2. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member Administrator

I just saw it down and sent jflory a message about it. He should be restarting it as soon as he wakes up. don't know if you follow the crystalcraft twitter but their are usually notices sent out through there regarding crashes and if/when the server is brought back up.

3. SomnolentPro

SomnolentPro New Member

Ty Infinite, i'll keep that in mind.

4. MCMCaveman

MCMCaveman Well-Known Member

CCMC has not been working since at least midnight central time

5. InfiniteCorners

InfiniteCorners Commander of Blocks Staff Member Administrator

I can see that noted in the staff messages; it was brought back up at one point but looks like something/someone crashed it again. Unfortunately with the new server setup and software jflory is the only one who can restart the server right now and with him away for another week, and the fact that we all need sleep, we're a little helpless right now. He HAS received my message about it being down however whether or not it comes back in the next hour or not is dependent upon his ability to get to his laptop and access the terminal before he has to be at class.

Figures I'd come back from a 2 day hiatus and not be able to play :p

6. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

The past week has been a sticky situation with the server. Hopefully there aren't any more crashes before I'm home on Saturday. Fingers crossed!

Yes!! Twitter is the easiest way for me to make updates while I'm away. Please follow our Twitter if you haven't already!

http://twitter.com/CrystalCraft_MC