1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!
  2. If you are about to write an unban appeal, please read this thread so you write your application in the proper format! If you do not write it properly, your appeal will be ignored.

Rejected Its Been Awhile

Discussion in 'Unban / Unmute Applications' started by __MadKiller__, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __MadKiller__

__MadKiller__ New Member

Mar 30, 2014
    1. What was the reason you were banned for?
    I was banned twice for using the x-ray mod on crystalcraft.

2. Why did you deliberately break one of CrystalCraftMC's rules?
    I deliberatly broke one of crystalcrafts rules because i was 11 and immature.
    3. Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
    It has been almost 2 years since i have played this server, and fully regret x-raying. I have 100% learned my lesson and hope you will forgive me. i understand that I have been banned twice but I am 13 now and understand the rules of crystalcraft. i have gotten some of my friends to join the server such as lebroda and Nicoli, and i hope to bring more people to the server, I can assure you I wont x-ray ever again.

4. Do you swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC should you be unbanned, and how can we trust that you will?
    I solemnly swear to uphold the rules of CrystalCraftMC, and i can assure you, to trust me because i have grown up 2 more years older and am more mature now.

5. Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?
    I plan to fallow the rules of the server very carefully, and tell new members not to break them. This will make me a better member because i will now be more careful with the rules and help out more.

2. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Owner
    Appeal under review

This appeal is under staff review and consideration.

3. _stevoism_

_stevoism_ Web activity of OVER 9000! Staff Member Administrator

Dec 23, 2013
    Old post, new post made.

--Thread Closed--

Regards,
    _s_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.