1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Injustice 2 - DC Comics

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by CrissCrisis, Oct 31, 2018.

1. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

Hey guys! It's Criss, obviously, and I was wondering if you (anybody, really) if you'd like to play a game with me! This isn't any scam or anything like how that probably sounded, but I am playing a new phone game and its super fun.

I've been playing Injustice 2 for probably like 2 months? 3? 3 max, and I need people to join my league! I can get people free things because I'm decent, and working on low level challenges now. Its "Injustice 2" on iOS and Google Play, I think. I have an iPhone so its "Injustice 2" with a logo of the Flash for the cover.

This game is a PvP game, like arenas and stuff, and you need to level up and gain rewards and get better characters. Its the type of game where you earn shards for characters, and the better the characters, the more shards you need. To get a 2 shard character, you need 60 shards. 3 star, 160 shards, and so on. You can level the people up as you go, and you can fight in the arena to get shards. do daily challenges, complete achievements, and other stuff like that. The game has so many different versions of characters and I personally love that because I really watch "The Flash" and "Arrow" on The CW, and netflix. I also like Justice League, and you can get all the characters from the TV shows, and movies.

The following characters is who I own in the game;

Multiverse Green Arrow
    Justice League Aquaman
    Nightwing
    Suicide Squad Harley Quinn
    Justice League Cyborg
    Multiverse Captain Cold
    Energized Starfire
    Raiden
    Armored Superman
    Sub Zero
    John Stewart Green Lantern

Those are just some of the nice characters I have. You also get like Generic Brand superman, flash, aquaman, etc. If anybody would like to play I'd be glad to show you around and get you good stuff, but you actually have to put some time in and allow yourself to get things.

PLEASE COMMENT if you play or plan on playing and I will try to get ahold of you ASAP.

• Like Like x 1