1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

Imagine Dragons Evolve Tour Concert

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dellman135, Nov 9, 2017.

1. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Last week I attended an Imagine Dragons concert, as they tour around the world for their latest album "Evolve." This was my first concert ever. I recorded many parts but this was the best part in my opinion, I hope you enjoy keep in mind I was using my iPhone 5S to record this and the lighting was horrible, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Party_Wabbit

Party_Wabbit Active Member

Lol my friend went to the one on Tuesday

• Like Like x 2
  3. jflory7

jflory7 A Purple Jukebox Staff Member Founder Sysadmin

This brings memories back to my very first concert in 2012 or 2013. I saw Imagine Dragons in Atlanta at The Tabernacle. It was a much smaller venue, though. They've definitely grown in concert size since I saw them. :D

This was a nice excerpt, though. I liked the little monologue, and I even recognized the song at the end from when I saw them.

Do they still bring out the big drum for some of the songs? I remember for Radioactive, they wheeled out this huuuuge bass drum, and the lead guy was banging on it and having a lot of fun.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Yah they still do! Dan the main singer is an amazing guy who definitely loves his music! The first song is “It’s time” which is my favorite all time song. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1