1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

I love you all

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dellman135, Dec 3, 2017.

1. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Hello all, I hope everyone has been having a good day. I can’t believe it’s already December, this year has gone so fast! 2018 and it’s memes are almost here!

I wanted to inform you of some sad or happy (however you take this) news. As of today I’m formally stepping down from the CrystalCraftMC staff team and quitting. There is no particular reason for me doing so it’s just I don’t find this game interesting anymore and I’m much more involved in this cool thing we call life, I have a job, I take photos and I have found some amazing friends (don’t worry I still love you all). All of you from the hackers to the staff team have played a role in my life these past 4-5 years which has truly been an amazing experience..for the most part, haha. CrystalCraftMC will always be my home. I’d like to thank some of my closest friends on the server such as @CanadianSpark and all of the staff team for making my experience on this server so amazing, without you guys and gals I would have never joined or played on this server. With that being said, I hope I cross paths with you all in the future. This has truly been a blessing.

Cheers,
    Brian (dellman135)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train! Hype Train! x 1
  2. DuxV

DuxV Guest

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DuxV

DuxV Guest

But... but.... #trioforlife. Now who's going to be my favourite admin ever?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

@Natzic will have to take that over. AND YES #TRIOFORLIFE!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. DuxV

DuxV Guest

Natzic's cool and all.. but you're Dell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. d3ad_man_walking

d3ad_man_walking New Member

well till we meet again dell

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

No offense @Natzic haha, we still love you <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. StellBell2866

StellBell2866 Active Member

Thank you for everything, dell! I'll miss you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Natzic

Natzic Natzic.exe has stopped responding. Sysadmin

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. CanadianSpark

CanadianSpark That guy

I'm going to miss you man it's crazy so many years ago i joined CrystalCraftMc and right away i was in a skype call on your team it's been a crazy few years lot's of great memories. hope we stay in touch. Cya man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ATVNut10011

ATVNut10011 New Member

@dellman135 it's been a pleasure. Thank you for all your hard work over the years. You were always a blast to play with, and sorry @Natzic , dell has always been my favourite admin :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. CGOMER33

CGOMER33 Member

May be a bit late but Dell it's been nice playing with you over the past 4 + years! Hope your journey bids you well!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. GolemClyde

GolemClyde New Member

I am both happy and sad to see you leave Dellman. Though i am like an inconsistent itch, popping up randomly but always popping up at inopportune times, i have enjoyed the times we talked and played around. I am , however, happy to see that you are leaving not because of deteriorating times within here, but rather to expand your life and the pleasure you get from it. Blessed be your travels and may we meet again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. dellman135

dellman135 Prune Juice.

Thank you both I really appreciate it!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. DevinForester

DevinForester New Member

Gonna miss you dell!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1