1. Welcome to the CrystalCraftMC website and forums, guest! If you are signing up to get Member, please use your EXACT Minecraft username as your website username to get the Member rank!

I know right!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CrissCrisis, Dec 6, 2017.

1. CrissCrisis

CrissCrisis Active Member

I know right! CRISS? Well.. most of you don't know me probably as I have quit the server as of about a year ago? Maybe, officially quit sooner. But I got some like, urge or something to start talking with you all again. Sad to say I won't be checking CCMC's Inbox as I used to do, just 5 and a half years ago. My god I've played this server for more than half a decade. Jesus. I'm sorry, I'm just doing some out-loud thinking, on the computer, lol. Anyways, if you'd' like to keep in touch with me, message me on snapchat. It is my username, CrissCrisis and if I get any trolls I'll just block you immediately. I'll add everyone on my people who added me just in case you guys are one of them, and just message me saying, whats up or something. Please do, as I love and miss all of you as I always will, but yeah. Snap me.

Maybe one of my last posts of all time, -CrissCrisis

Staff if you feel the need you can edit this for me removing my snapchat username if you must, I kinda forgot if that was bad or not from not being on for almost a year.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. RazorBlade789

RazorBlade789 Member